Author Topic: Starting an Oriental Adventure style campaign.  (Read 24882 times)

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
Re: Starting an Oriental Adventure style campaign.
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2014, 01:31:12 PM »
I'm associated with a clan that's just a bunch of monks in mountains anyway. Shouldn't be much of a problem. :lmao

Honestly, about all I'm likely to do is change my skills a little and borrow that trait from Eiji.

Offline Rikimaru

• Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2014, 01:35:01 PM »
Lol, well it's your choice for the clan or not :)
Stalking my prey, silently I hide. Prey: Why are you whispering to yourself. Me: Crap, I rolled low on my hide and move silent checks. Act normal. Hello citizen :)"Just smile till he leaves"

Offline Rikimaru

• Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2014, 02:03:53 PM »
I like it, and look forward to seeing it in action.
Stalking my prey, silently I hide. Prey: Why are you whispering to yourself. Me: Crap, I rolled low on my hide and move silent checks. Act normal. Hello citizen :)"Just smile till he leaves"

Offline Rikimaru

• Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2014, 02:05:12 PM »
Can't wait for them to get the boards done tho so i can get some basic information posted for you guys to read, and for us to get started. This could turn out to be a very interesting game of dnd

Offline Rikimaru

• Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2014, 02:06:40 PM »
Anyway, Hanako's done, unless we're so lacking in ranged support I feel required to change it.

If you guys feel ever like your lacking something you can always hire someone to work with or even for you.

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2014, 02:13:22 PM »
If the 'something' we're lacking is 'any combat ability beyond the end of our noses', and it doesn't take much work to change it... :lmao

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2014, 02:25:38 PM »
On phone, no worries.  I am range.  Short range, but range.

Longer ranges later when I can afford crossbows.  But thats still backup.
Mudada.

Offline Rikimaru

• Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2014, 02:29:42 PM »
Our board is up and as soon as i finish setting things up i will let you all know so you can post characters to the new board and we can get the game started :)

Offline Rikimaru

• Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2014, 07:49:01 PM »
http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?board=225.0

Theres the link to our new game page.

I believe that with everyone that has expressed interest so far we will hold off bringing anyone else to the game and as soon as peoople post their characters, and i finish putting information up on the boards which shouldnt be to long from now we can get started :)

Offline Rikimaru

• Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2014, 12:25:47 AM »
Ok so seeing as i now have all five players recruitment for this thread is currently finished, if anything changes I'll post further information at a later time.