Author Topic: Dark Souls  (Read 21785 times)

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Souls
« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2017, 01:00:04 AM »
Playing coop with a password does ignore that restriction, but you do get a Nerf to your stats if you're too much stronger than your friend I noticed in my own plays.

Yeah, the game tries to balance too diverse summons. But I don't think it blocks any password summon--playing ahead shouldn't prevent you from co-op.

Offline Nytemare3701

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • 50% Cripple, 50% Awesome. Flip a coin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2017, 04:12:21 PM »
Password coop just removes soul level restriction. We tested it pretty thoroughly. I was locked out of his game as soon as the weapon gap was higher than 2, and my signs showed up again when her got another weapon upgrade.

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2017, 06:15:57 PM »
Weird, maybe they changed it in the last month cause I never had a problem playing with a friend when I had a weapon 3 or 4 points higher upgrade than him

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2017, 08:27:34 PM »
Weird, maybe they changed it in the last month cause I never had a problem playing with a friend when I had a weapon 3 or 4 points higher upgrade than him

Well, it was always split into distinct groups rather than an exact level difference.

My solution would just be: have more chars. Reserve one for JOLLY CO-OPERATION. Bonus points for making it Solaire with the Sunlight SS.

Offline PlzBreakMyCampaign

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Immune to Critical Hits as a Fairness Elemental
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2017, 08:11:19 PM »
Dark Souls on PC is bound to attract all sorts of hackers...
Again, this is a good thing. Just check for hp after damage during invasions.

Speaking of that, does anyone know what From bans over? If I give a buddy DLC items when he doesn't have the DLC, will I get him banned? If so, that's hillarious and I'm going to mule DLC items just to litter into people's game world to get them banned!  :P :P