Author Topic: Day Three - Fuyuki Shuffle  (Read 50610 times)

Offline Bozwevial

• Honorary Mod
  • Developing a relaxed attitude toward danger
    • View Profile
Re: Day Three - Fuyuki Shuffle
« Reply #240 on: August 25, 2015, 09:46:10 AM »
"Well enough for our purposes. Berserker retreated to a safehouse in the city proper rather than the Einzbern estate. I imagine the Einzbern Master can't be moved very rapidly. I investigated as best I could without tripping the bounded field around the place - it would have posed little trouble, but best not to take unnecessary risk." Assassin seats himself at the table, brushing imaginary dust off of his suit.
Homebrew Compendiums: D&D 3.5 4e/PF
IRC: #mmxgeneral on Rizon

Offline Agita

• He Who Lurks
  • *stare*
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 26, 2015, 05:29:06 PM »
Laoise nods thoughtfully. "Can you show me on the map?" She notes the location down and rubs her forehead. "Assaulting the bounded field would be foolish, but knowing where it is, we could ambush them when they leave or return. If the Master is taken out, Lancer should be able to stand up to Berserker until he runs out of prana. It would be best if we can bait Berserker into dealing with or weakening another Servant, especially the golden one or the one that attacked the temple, but I don't want to give the Master too much time to recover, either..."
Please send private messages regarding board matters to Forum Staff instead.

Offline Bozwevial

• Honorary Mod
  • Developing a relaxed attitude toward danger
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 27, 2015, 10:01:18 AM »
Assassin indicates a building on the map that appears to be a highrise office building. "I would caution you that Berserker will be backed by a rather significant amount of prana. While crippled, his Master is still an experienced magus capable of summoning a Heroic Spirit as Berserker, which is no small task. Until that supply is cut off, exercise great care. Lancer is not benefiting from an abundance of power, after all."
Homebrew Compendiums: D&D 3.5 4e/PF
IRC: #mmxgeneral on Rizon

Offline veekie

• Spinner of Fortunes
  • Epic Member
  • Chaos Dice
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 27, 2015, 11:41:47 AM »
"It's not how much power you got. It's how you use it.", Lancer considers the opponent, "Or waste it. He'd have done better if he just let his Servant use his brains instead of putting even more power into it."
Everything is edible. Just that there are things only edible once per lifetime.
It's a god-eat-god world.

Procrastination is the thief of time; Year after year it steals, till all are fled,
And to the mercies of a moment leaves; The vast concerns of an eternal scene.

Offline Agita

• He Who Lurks
  • *stare*
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 06, 2015, 03:52:11 PM »
"It'll be best if we can separate Master and Servant again and take care of the Master first, then the Servant. Maybe I can set up surveillance..." She instructs one of her returning familiars to instead move towards this place and set up as close as she dares. "Something else... you said yesterday there were three magi at school. But there should only be two. Me and Sakura Tohsaka. Rin Tohsaka isn't in Fuyuki, the third Tohsaka is too young to go to that school, and Matou doesn't have a magus anymore."

(click to show/hide)
Please send private messages regarding board matters to Forum Staff instead.