Author Topic: I suppose I'll answer the questions  (Read 2236 times)

Offline Versatility_Nut

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
I suppose I'll answer the questions
« on: July 18, 2017, 08:15:06 PM »
Okay, let's start with going down the list of suggested things and see what stands out...

-Your name
...Not sure what is meant by this, but I'll assume it's about username. Because suggesting the release of personal information is... crazy. And kinda redundant. I decided to use this

-Your favorite games
Starcraft 2, Plants Versus Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 and Fallout 4. When it comes to Starcraft, it's mostly about the arcade, because that be whack, yo.

-Your non gaming hobbies
Reading and watching YouTube. Fanficition, news articles, published books(mostly Black Library due to having 7 omnibuses to reread endlessly) and, of course, internet forums. Sufficient Velocity, Spacebattles and Giant in the Playground are the main forums I go to. As for YouTube, it's my main news source and I watch a lot of game-related theory videos. Proudly among those disappointed at the lack of hints about actual Pokemon reboot news, and saw it coming due to just how deep the theory dug.

-Where you live, including country, without using abbreviations
Jackson, Michigan, United States of America, North America, Earth. I could rattle off zip-code, but that'd be dangerously specific. Even though this town has five different zip codes...

-What other communities you belong to meetups, message boards etc
Communities? With meetups? I... don't really do that sort of thing. I've become introverted just out of inertia of isolation...

-Your twitter, facebook or G+ handle
...the only one of these I might have is a G+ handle. I mean, I have a facebook account, but I've never really used it. I haven't so much as logged into it in... 5 years? I don't have a Twitter account at all, and while I haven't signed up for G+, I do use my Gmail account sometimes. My Yahoo account is literally my name, followed by @Yahoo.com, which is why I will never share it.

Also, I suddenly got locked out of posting after making a post in the Oslecamo's Improved Monster Classes subforum... Is that normal? Like, is it a requirement to make a thread here and get approved for general posting? Seems a bit overkill for anti-spam... And weirdly, one of the anti-spam measures isn't present in the new threads thing. Is that a limitation of the service provider?

Offline Stratovarius

• Forum Host
  • Administrator
  • Arhosan Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: I suppose I'll answer the questions
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 08:58:50 PM »
Also, I suddenly got locked out of posting after making a post in the Oslecamo's Improved Monster Classes subforum... Is that normal? Like, is it a requirement to make a thread here and get approved for general posting? Seems a bit overkill for anti-spam... And weirdly, one of the anti-spam measures isn't present in the new threads thing. Is that a limitation of the service provider?

It should be fixed. It was a requirement to make a post elsewhere and then in this forum by the previous management.