Author Topic: Out of Character chat  (Read 46619 times)

Offline ZanKhellendros

• ~ A fool's paradise or a wise man's hell? ~
    • View Profile
Re: Out of Character chat
« Reply #160 on: April 30, 2016, 09:50:19 PM »
Can't believe how livid I am now, cant seem to cool down WOW :flame
I know some of my mods are doubled also with crit and could make it into the 2oS damage but dang it when it could have been like 30 to 40 damage, burst out of the mist and Chah the shit out of leader, how cool is that. I'm sure ill get arrowD from the holding archers 1st but i wished for a crit and got it then later decided to roll for damage, at first i was just gonna let you do it ...... all the fails, well, me thinking a 1 and 3 isnt good enough ....
 :bigeyes
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else"~ Albert Einstein
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right"~ThomasPaine
"One may transcend any convention if only one could conceive of doing so"~CloudAtlas

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 01, 2016, 01:32:09 AM »
lol, im such a little bitch sometimes :witsend   , i'll chop all these dudes to bits  :whistle :cake
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else"~ Albert Einstein
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right"~ThomasPaine
"One may transcend any convention if only one could conceive of doing so"~CloudAtlas

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 01, 2016, 10:28:38 AM »
can a dude with a reach weapon, like the leader had, attack on the grid like a knight in chess would? Wondering if when approaching enemies if the route makes a difference, im sure you would use the path a least resistance and suggest positive move more me if available but thought id ask for future referance

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 01, 2016, 05:50:54 PM »
can a dude with a reach weapon, like the leader had, attack on the grid like a knight in chess would? Wondering if when approaching enemies if the route makes a difference, im sure you would use the path a least resistance and suggest positive move more me if available but thought id ask for future referance
they affect a whole square, which actually lets them reach 15' on diagonals. This is to prevent people from approaching on 45 angles and stepping through on a 5-foot step.
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2016, 11:10:11 PM »
"all transgender males will be raping in all the public ladies bathrooms" ................... my father is such an epic asshole I literally can't believe how totally stupid a human being can be
 :banghead :shakefist :banghead :shakefist :banghead  :shakefist

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2016, 07:42:04 AM »
I get the "uncomfortable" argument. I kind of get the "non-trans dudes will go in the ladies room an lie about it" argument, but it's like people are trying to fabricate the weirdest objections to the whole thing.

At the end of the day, what these people want is to be able to go and pee in a way that isn't awkward. Personally, I'd be more comfortable with a guy who was born biologically female using the men's room and me never even knowing (because it's not like I'm peeking in the stalls) than I would be of a convincingly female-looking tran woman being in the bathroom with me because she happens to have a Y chromosome.

The whole point of letting them pick their bathrooms is to reduce the awkwardness. Sigh...
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2016, 08:26:08 AM »
When i was at johnson controls there was a transgender female there, the women chatted with 'her' and while yes, listening to the conversation they seemed weirded out but not bothered by it, like it was a first for them, and thats the thing about starting something new, and why i can totally see Reps being uncomfortable with that. But rape ... tried to point out, while knowing full well that a small few of these humans can be bi and even a smaller number are actually attracted to a member of the sex they changed to but they got the change because they 'feel' like a member of that sex, that by making this gender choice most are attracted to the people in the other bathroom so rape makes no sense

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2016, 09:30:34 AM »
and that men will dress up pretending to be transgender, which isnt transgender, its transvestite which isnt the same thing which the law wouldnt apply to. And having a law about who goes where doesnt make rape legal and im sure ... no, i know you know who stupid this is on how many different levels of idiot logic this all is

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2016, 09:38:46 AM »
The rape argument is fuggin weird. I mean, rape is already illegal, and men are already physically capable of entering the ladies room. I don't understand why they think that making it legal for men to go into the ladies room is somehow going to translate into an endemic increase in rapes; rape's still illegal, and if people are willing to break that law, breaking the "no dudes in the ladie's room" law seems like small potatoes.

It's like thinking that illegal jaywalking keeps you safe from muggers on the other side of the street. What the actual fuck?
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 06, 2016, 11:06:40 PM »
Exactly  :banghead

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 07, 2016, 09:22:31 AM »
Katie and I started Dutch dancing:

(I'm not sure if you can see the photobucket pics or not)
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 09, 2016, 05:29:48 PM »
I can see the pic, four dutch humans
:jumping

:backtotopic
 :banghead
so the bathroom laws are now being sued over, wonder if this was an intended fight, like the point of the state creation of the law was to throw down the gauntlet, so to speak, against the fed government moving to make equal rights for lgbt humans as some political stunt

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 09, 2016, 06:12:11 PM »
Phacking, John Oliver Last week tonight, from last night
https://youtu.be/0Rnq1NpHdmw
Hearing Archers voice coming out the of the face of his actor is always so weird .... weird  :lmao

Lol and this, philip D newstories
https://youtu.be/raC9NmAn_Ek
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 06:32:06 PM by ZanKhellendros »

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 10, 2016, 08:40:51 AM »
Don't forget to level your guy in the character sheet thread. Your Sense Motive check might have actually been one point higher, but you cleared the 20 DC check either way.
My creations

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 10, 2016, 09:00:09 AM »
Phacking, John Oliver Last week tonight, from last night
https://youtu.be/0Rnq1NpHdmw
Hearing Archers voice coming out the of the face of his actor is always so weird .... weird  :lmao
Yay, for-profit interests ruining progress and understanding!

But yeah, I never picture that actor's face when I hear Archer's voice. I have way too much time spent associating Archer's face and voice to even begin to think of the voice actor as a real person. I think in the back of my mind, I actually believe that Archer is a real entity that phases in and out of existence every week for about 20 minutes at a time to put on a wonderful show for me.

Coincidence: I just started watching season 6 on Netflix last night, before I saw this post.

Lol and this, philip D newstories
https://youtu.be/raC9NmAn_Ek
Lol math symbols = Arabic language = terrorism.

I get that most Americans won't recognize the little curvy integral symbol, and might not even know that it's math-related, but equations don't look Arabic (which is actually kind of ironic, with algebra coming from that region). I mean, I can tell the difference between Korean and other Asian symbols. I might even be able to pick out Japanese from Chinese, and I don't speak any of them.

This whole "the symbols are weird, so he must be a terrorist" thing is just bizarre.

(integral symbol)
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 10, 2016, 04:20:35 PM »
Live Taping of “The Axe Files” with Jon Stewart, hosted by David Axelrod
https://youtu.be/Da5VYSPsoE0

Jon mentioned this so I had to look
Larry Wilmore COMPLETE REMARKS at 2016 White House Correspondents' Dinner (C-SPAN)
https://youtu.be/1IDFt3BL7FA
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 04:55:03 PM by ZanKhellendros »

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2016, 02:10:22 PM »
So lvl 2 summoner
LEVEL UP! :clap
one more spell per day
one BaB
one will save (to 3)
deflection and natural armor bonuses
hp
.. anything else?
Oh and skills
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 02:50:50 PM by ZanKhellendros »

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2016, 03:36:43 PM »
.. anything else?

+1 point to any one of your ability scores.
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2016, 06:38:08 PM »
.. anything else?

+1 point to any one of your ability scores.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2016, 10:24:15 PM »
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
My creations