Author Topic: Out of Character chat  (Read 46609 times)

Offline ZanKhellendros

• ~ A fool's paradise or a wise man's hell? ~
    • View Profile
Re: Out of Character chat
« Reply #200 on: November 14, 2016, 10:49:28 PM »
 :lmao
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else"~ Albert Einstein
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right"~ThomasPaine
"One may transcend any convention if only one could conceive of doing so"~CloudAtlas

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 19, 2016, 08:40:34 AM »

The vault in this game is actually a colossal-sized chest pains, protected by five squidworsts with class levels.
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 23, 2016, 02:23:02 PM »
SH!T  :plotting  ... well, i could use them, creature army ftw
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else"~ Albert Einstein
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right"~ThomasPaine
"One may transcend any convention if only one could conceive of doing so"~CloudAtlas

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 23, 2016, 02:30:32 PM »
Was your bday totally bitchen RP?
still feelin totally sh!tty myself. Hopin to feel better for awesome food day of land stealin celebration

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 23, 2016, 02:49:12 PM »
It was good. I ate about 8,000 calories.
My creations

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 29, 2016, 10:30:41 PM »
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 18, 2016, 02:39:10 AM »
(click to show/hide)
:fu     :smirk   ;)

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 19, 2016, 08:41:06 PM »
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 24, 2016, 07:53:42 PM »

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 24, 2016, 09:31:55 PM »

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: December 24, 2016, 10:28:54 PM »
https://youtu.be/zsz1p7R5CQA :clap :clap :love :love
Fuck yes!

https://youtu.be/8bQZ-q7Qe00
I've heard before that the point of Inception is that he stopped caring. I still kind of want to watch Taxi Driver.
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 30, 2016, 12:37:37 PM »
druid Shifter
Illuminater
Enchanter
Necromancer
Warlock

I get the feeling you want me to pick so you can work on That class, and I was waiting to see what the classes look like before I pick which would mean you would have to finish all them first which is a lot of work.
The enchanter not so much because of working with a psiblade user, thinking less options of enchanting, but this is one that i was most excited about when you starting talking about it.
I don't really want a weak so maybe what your hit dice are for the classes, attack base advancement.
A necromancer crushin heads with epic mace, echanting my own weapons could also be wicked awesome. I'd like to be a healer too but again, dont want to be a glass cannon either.
The in between class we talked about
 :beathorse

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 30, 2016, 04:24:57 PM »
(click to show/hide)

cause this can count, reroll one after  :cool  :flutter  :rolleyes  :eh  :smirk

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 30, 2016, 04:27:42 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 30, 2016, 04:31:59 PM »
16 14 10 11 12 16 if im reading that right, meh, 36 point buy still better then this, but this was better then the rolls, and a pain in the a$$

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 31, 2016, 11:15:53 PM »

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 07, 2017, 01:24:17 AM »
(click to show/hide)

:thought
    :drunk