Meta Board > Introduce Yourself

Yo

(1/8) > >>

Tshern:
Hiya all,

I've been here before, but due to some changes in my life, I think that is acceptable. Perhaps some of you remember me, perhaps not. However, I will attempt to be here from this day forward.

SorO_Lost:

--- Quote from: Tshern on April 08, 2017, 09:02:33 PM ---Hiya all,

I've been here before, but due to some changes in my life, I think that is acceptable. Perhaps some of you remember me, perhaps not. However, I will attempt to be here from this day forward.

--- End quote ---
Long time no see.

Tshern:

--- Quote from: SorO_Lost on April 08, 2017, 09:05:57 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Long time no see.

--- End quote ---
Holy crap, you are still here! A pleasure and an honour, as always! Bloody hell, nice to see you!

Tshern:

--- Quote from: SorO_Lost on April 08, 2017, 09:05:57 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Long time no see.

--- End quote ---
Oh, meant to ask.. Did anyone crack the Iron Siege yet?

SorO_Lost:

--- Quote from: Tshern on April 08, 2017, 09:08:39 PM ---Holy crap, you are still here! A pleasure and an honour, as always! Bloody hell, nice to see you!
--- End quote ---
I'm pretty much settled into my day-to-day for the rest of my life so it's hard to get rid of me :p

--- Quote from: Tshern on April 08, 2017, 09:13:17 PM ---Oh, meant to ask.. Did anyone crack the Iron Siege yet?
--- End quote ---
You mean there are people that failed? Dude I got as far as stuff like lv40, 18 divine ranks, epic spells, and planar bubble were allowed and Spelldancer/Mystra/etc didn't make the ban list before I auto-declared a win.

Srsly, you don't even need to fight him. Like Spend 98k on a Mirror of Opposition, it's even a Core item, out of your tens of millions of a lv40's WBL and he has to square off with up to four clones of him self. We'ed be spending months banning most of my brain from competing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version