Author Topic: Intermission(beatrice): Eternal Flower Vignette from the South  (Read 14910 times)

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
Re: Intermission(beatrice): Eternal Flower Vignette from the South
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2013, 09:47:53 PM »
You move towards the doorway and a pillar of flame rises out of it, blocking your path.
Magic do what you will

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
  • What is sickness to the body of a knight errant?
    • View Profile
    • The Spellshaping Codices (Homebrew Board)
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2013, 10:03:31 PM »
I back away from the flame.  "Okay," I mutter to myself, "maybe not that way."

I turn back towards the path I'd been following and return to the point I had reached.
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2013, 10:14:51 PM »
You reach the point you had reached.  You are at the bottom of the stairs and the cold air has left.  The light seems to have patiently waited for you.  It seems to be the light that is keeping you warm. 
Magic do what you will

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
  • What is sickness to the body of a knight errant?
    • View Profile
    • The Spellshaping Codices (Homebrew Board)
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2013, 10:19:39 PM »
I advance once more towards the light.
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2013, 10:47:05 PM »
You continue up the stairs.  Your footsteps feel light, it is comfortable.  Before you know it, you are at the top of the stairs.  you look before you and the candle is walking towards the center of the room.  The music is emanating from the room, it's sorta catchy, isn't it?  Some of the other pokemon in here seem to be dancing to the tune.

You hear a voice...  "Period: Hey!  Beatrice!"

But...  it seems far away...

Wait a second. 

You shake your head.  You feel the scratching at the back of your mind and realize something.  You feel arms on you.

A fog lifts from your mind and you feel period trying to pull you out of the room, victini and the two unown are as well.  You look around at the candles dancing around to the disturbing music and begin to panic.  The feelings of warmth and happiness are gone.

You hear footsteps racing up the stairs behind you.
Magic do what you will