Author Topic: [3.5] Walker in the Waste build critique.  (Read 11373 times)

Offline Rebel7284

• View Profile
Re: [3.5] Walker in the Waste build critique.
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2013, 08:27:59 PM »
I'd like to point out that by strict reading of that, if you are evil with the good subtype or vice versa, technically you would get BOTH benefits.  ;)

Also, those spells are good for getting the archon type for some really nice Book of Erotic Deeds spells.

Exalted, I mean.

Ooh that's cool. Shield of the Archons looks like a good spell to persist as well.

Yup, that's one of my favorite spells.

Note though:
Chaotic, Evil, Good, and Lawful Spells
A cleric can’t cast spells of an alignment opposed to his own or his deity’s (if he has one). Spells associated with particular alignments are indicated by the chaos, evil, good, and law descriptors in their spell descriptions.

So interestingly enough, if you want to abuse this to the fullest, you need to start out neutral and then give yourself both good and evil subtypes. 

Offline Brains

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
Re: [3.5] Walker in the Waste build critique.
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2013, 08:35:47 PM »
Yup, that's one of my favorite spells.

Note though:
Chaotic, Evil, Good, and Lawful Spells
A cleric can’t cast spells of an alignment opposed to his own or his deity’s (if he has one). Spells associated with particular alignments are indicated by the chaos, evil, good, and law descriptors in their spell descriptions.

So interestingly enough, if you want to abuse this to the fullest, you need to start out neutral and then give yourself both good and evil subtypes.

But since this cleric is worships an ideal instead of a deity there shouldn't be any problems right?
EDIT: Oh I see. I didn't see "his own" when I first read that.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 08:41:29 PM by Brains »
You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company.