Author Topic: Remnant Magic Homebrew  (Read 1776 times)

Offline TheGeometer

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
Remnant Magic Homebrew
« on: August 02, 2014, 11:26:05 AM »
Now that Remnant Magic is complete, the system is hereby open to homebrew from other people. If you like the concept of the system, and like making homebrew (both of which seem likely, since you're in this part of the forum reading this), I invite you to give it a shot! Make your own remnant-based class, prestige class, or even something as small as a single item, feat, remnant, spell, or ACF.

How to Post: Make a new thread in the "Chapter 1 - Remnant Magic" subforum with your homebrew. Then, just post a link to it in this thread. If you'd like, you can add some details about it or your motivations behind it in the same post as the link.

Some additional info:
  • This isn't a discussion thread. The homebrew will be unlocked, so comment on the homebrew threads themselves.
  • There won't be any regulation of this homebrew; write whatever you want.
  • As you can guess from the previous bullet, I make no claim for the balance or value of any homebrew posted here.

So, without further ado, if you have any ideas, write them out. I'm sure that anyone who sees what this system can bring to a campaign will appreciate the elements you add to it.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 11:39:13 AM by TheGeometer »

Offline Garryl

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Remnant Magic Homebrew
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 01:56:45 PM »
Remnant Toughness feat - Use RP like temporary hp.