Author Topic: sirpercival's things  (Read 47515 times)

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
  • you can't escape the miles
    • View Profile
sirpercival's things
« on: March 23, 2012, 03:47:42 PM »
Where, oh where has all my stuff gone?
Oh where, oh where could it be?

Here.  Here it is.

INDEX OF DOOM

Random Stuff
Handbooks

Please note that in general, where there are links to both mmx and gitp, the mmx version is generally more up-to-date, and will have more material.

Large Homebrew Projects
(click to show/hide)

Base Classes
(click to show/hide)

Prestige Classes
(click to show/hide)

Races and Monster Classes
(click to show/hide)

Feats, Disciplines, Soulmelds, etc.
(click to show/hide)

Stuff which has to be updated/re-ported to gitp: Extractor, Sublime Rogue, Ætherforge, Jongleur
Stuff which has to be ported to mmx: Precession's Guide

Depreciated or otherwise on hold:
Campaign Ideas
PbP Campaigns I'm Running
PbP Characters
(click to show/hide)

Builds I've Never Played (many of these are villains and/or theoretical)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 12:15:20 PM by sirpercival »
I am the assassin of productivity

(member in good standing of the troll-feeders guild)

It's begun — my things have overgrown the previous sig.

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
Re: sirpercival's things
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 03:59:41 PM »
Adventurers are Stupid

They spend all their time wandering around in dungeons, killing big things and being killed by bigger things.  When they come back, they get stinking drunk and spend all their money on overpriced magic items and crappy food.  They're never around when you need them, and they never do an honest day's work (if they did, they wouldn't be adventurers).

That's why YOU, instead of joining an adventuring group, decided to answer the notice posted in the Dragon Eyes tavern despite its poor spelling and horrendous penmanship.  Working for an investigator might be interesting, right?

System: D&D 3.5 (Eberron)
Style of Play: Heavy RP & puzzle solving, some combat.  Skills important.
Allowed Content: Just about everything, including dragon mag and homebrew.  No TO, please.

Character Creation:

• Backstory: You'll be an investigative team in Daggerfell; info about the city is included at the end of this post.  I'll work with PCs to create good backgrounds.
  • Experience: 4th level
  • Wealth: You'll get most of your equipment in-game, but work out what you want using standard WBL for 4th level.
  • Ability Scores: 10, 12, 14, 16, 16, 18 (pre-racial of course).
  • Hitpoints/Health: Max at 1st level, 3/4 after.
  • Alignment: Any non-evil.  Must work well as a team.

Other Notes: 
  • The structure of the game will be quite episodic (based around the individual investigations).  Experience will be handed out at the end of each episode.
  • There's a warforged artificer renting the basement of the building you're based out of; once the game starts you can buy whatever equipment you want from him (based on your WBL), he'll make it for you.
  • High optimization is fine, but as I said, there won't be a whole lot of combat so make sure your character is useful in other situations.  I'll be using Rich Burlew's Diplomacy fix.
  • If you have any setting questions which are not addressed in the description below, please feel free to ask.

The Town of Daggerfell

Daggerfell is a small city in northern Breland, at the foot of the Blackcaps, population 10,000. 

In ancient times, Daggerfell was the site of a powerful kingdom.  However, in that kingdom's last days, the Prime Minister, a powerful (and slightly insane) wizard, took a liking to the young princess.  When the king refused to hand over his daughter, the mage caused the dormant volcano that the palace was built on to explode and erupt, killing most of the population and burying most of the countryside in lava and ash.

Millennia later (about ten years ago gametime), adventurers discovered the ruins of the kingdom and began plundering (as adventurers do).  They also ascertained that the magic-induced eruption led to the creation of a large number of dragonshards buried deep underground.  Thus, the tiny hamlet of Daggerfell grew into an important mining boomtown on the Dagger River, caught between the Blackcaps and the forests to the south.

It is ruled by Lord Dareth Stront, a military man who achieved his lofty status as a reward for exceptional service in the War.  The main industry is mining raw materials and dragonshards, which are then shipped downriver via the monopolistic Dagger River Barge Company to Sharn and other industrial cities. 

A large number of adventurers also come through Daggerfell, heading into the mines and ruins looking for fame and fortune.  Instead, they often find a large number of undead roaming the tunnels and caves, and many of them die in the process (stupid adventurers).

(click to show/hide)

The notice is beer-stained, and there's no date on it so you have no idea how long it's been there.

Help PLEse

I wuld like a {smudge}stant for my
INVESTIGATOR COMPANNY.

Pay is good, hours are goud.

Elessar, in the Upppers

The two of you exchange a glance, and shrug -- this is as good as anything, and you feel exposed without a cover story.

It takes more than an hour to find the place.  The Uppers seems to be a part of town that has high aspirations that it hasn't quite achieved, and the buildings are built together to give the illusion of size and wealth.  Finally, after asking the fifth person for directions, you find yourselves outside a small building in good repair, with a classy, understated sign on it that says:

Elessar Jenkins, Investigations.
Shol, Artifice, Basement.

When you enter, you discover a middle-aged, balding, overweight human in a crushed velvet maroon vest sitting behind a nice desk.  His ruffled shirt is slightly stained, and he squints at you in surprise.  You can see the edges of a dragonmark peeking from his chest.

"What do you want?" he asks, self-importantly.

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 04:02:36 PM »
Heroes Reborn

Your soul felt the call across time, and now you've been returned to the world of the living, without your consent... or any memory of your past life.  You were brought back to defend the God-King Singorn's lands and his worshippers from perils unknown, and in the process you'll rediscover the answer to the riddle of your legendary heritage -- and perhaps your dedication to the cause you've been conscripted into.

System: D&D 3.5 (homebrew setting), gestalt.
Style of Play: Balance of RP and combat, a lot of both.
Allowed Content: Just about everything, including dragon mag and homebrew.  No TO, please.

Character Creation:

• Backstory: You're a typical (or atypical?) adventurer, though you've always felt drawn elsewhere... and unfulfilled, like a half-remembered dream.
  • Experience: 6th level
  • Wealth: Standard WBL.
  • Ability Scores: 10, 12, 14, 16, 16, 18 (pre-racial of course).
  • Hitpoints/Health: Max at 1st level, 3/4 after.
  • Alignment: Any non-CE.  Must work well as a team.

Other Notes: 
  • This is a traditional, high-magic epic heroic fantasy campaign.
  • High optimization is fine, you'll need it.
  • I'll be using Rich Burlew's Diplomacy fix.
  • If you have any setting questions which are not addressed in the description below, please feel free to ask.

Houserules:
TBD

The Empire of Amantanea

(click to show/hide)

((More info to be added))

You've felt the wanderlust for almost a year now, always pushing you onward to the next town, the next road, the next country.  It's led you across the world, and now suddenly it's gone, and you feel...empty.  But that must mean you've reached your destination, at Singorn's temple in Spellgate.  There are others here, and they look just as confused as you do.

((More to be added))

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 04:03:48 PM »
Entropos

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 04:04:16 PM »
High Arcana -- Imperium (Part I)
 (saved for posterity, due to awesomeness)

HIGH ARCANA

House Rules: Finalized.
(click to show/hide)

The High Arcana Campaign is a fantasy that some would label “dark,” although it’s as much about rising up out of the darkness as living within it. It is clearly an urban fantasy, for the campaign takes place entirely within or beneath the city of Gratis- a place with a vast history of dark secrets waiting to be discovered.

Law, Procedure & Policy
(click to show/hide)

The Ruling Factions
The players must choose one of these organizations or guilds to be associated with. Although now being directly inducted into the 'High Arcana games' your characters still have strong ties with the group they are originally from. The rebels arent the average freedome fighters. The group is comprised of many different people/monsters of all different alignments and agenda's. Nearly everyone would benefit from the Imperium falling, so the rebellion as a result has many faces.

Sanctioned "arms" of the Imperium   
(click to show/hide)

Noble Houses and Organizations 
(click to show/hide)

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 04:04:31 PM »
High Arcana -- Imperium, Part II
 (saved for posterity, due to awesomeness)

World info: Finalized

(click to show/hide)

Game Pics
Elder Magi
(click to show/hide)

Commisar and Delver GM
(click to show/hide)

Gratis

The Imperium has ruled Gratis for more than 4,000 years, and the Magi are the rulers of the Imperium.  Legend says that the current Elder Magi are the same five who founded the Imperium, that their dark master granted them immortality, and certainly there has been no change of regime in living memory to disprove it. Many times in the history of the Imperium, rebellion has sprung up like weeds among the tamed grass of the populace of Gratis.  Each time, it has been quelled quickly and viciously by the Imperium's Praesidio Arcanum, the Magi's secret brotherhood of enforcers who operate independently of the City Watch.  The P.A. is also responsible for ferreting out rogue spellcasters who are operating without the licensure of the Imperium, and their reputation is one of fear and efficient brutality.  The only marks on the P.A.'s otherwise unblemished record are the recurrent rebellions, which they have never been able to suppress entirely despite the fact that the rebels do more damage to themselves by channeling magic raw, without sanction from the Magi. To cement their stranglehold monopoly on the powers of creation, every year the Elder Magi hold the "High Arcana", a series of games in which the winners are inducted into the Magi.  These "games" are magical contests between groups of fledgling spellcasters of various talents and specialties, and the losers of each contest are carted away to the cemeteries (if there's anything left of them at all).  In this way the Magic cull the weaker talents from the populace and recruit the stronger into their doctrines. Where we begin our story of magic and mayhem, a new rebellion is brewing, this one more cunning and secret than any past.  The leaders have concocted a plan to take their brightest pupils of rebel wizardry and enter them into the High Arcana games.  Will our heroes be up to the challenge of surviving the games, infiltrating the Magi, and tearing apart the Imperium from the inside?  We shall see... we shall see.

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 05:51:57 PM »
Necrosinger

The essence of the trick is:
  • Get your hands on an awesome dead body with HD ≤ your character level (Gate one in and kill it, make one with True Creation?, plane shift to find something and kill it, or be a thrallherd and call one as your thrall [and then kill it]).
  • Use the dirgesinger's Song of Awakening to animate the body.  Since the resulting undead is completely loyal to you, enlist its help in reducing it down below 0 hp, destroying it.
  • Cast Revive Undead on the destroyed undead (using supernatural spell to avoid paying 5k gp every time), granting you an unlimited number of awesome, completely loyal undead minions.

Sadly, since you're not creating the undead via a spell, the Corpsecrafter chain doesn't help you.

What you need: 5 levels of Dirgesinger, ability to cast Revive Undead.  Pair with a Cleric Dweomerkeeper and you're golden, or you can do it yourself like in this build:

(click to show/hide)

More exploration
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 02:45:22 PM by sirpercival »

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 07:08:45 PM »
Iaijutsu Factotum

A more straightforward build, based on my love of factotums.

Human Factotum 16/Cloistered Cleric 1/Warblade 2/Master of Masks 1

LevelTotal ClassesClass FeaturesFeats
1Factotum 1Inspiration, Cunning Insight, Cunning Knowledge, TrapfindingNymph's Kiss, Font of Inspiration
2Factotum 1/CC 1Turn Undead, spells, LoreKnowledge Devotion, Travel Devotion, Trickery Devotion
3Factotum 2/CC 1Arcane DilettanteWeapon Finesse
4Factotum 3/CC 1Brains Over Brawn, Cunning Defense
5Factotum 3/CC 1/Warblade 1Battle Clarity (reflex saves), weapon aptitude, Sapphire Nightmare Blade, Sudden Leap, Steel Wind, Hunter's Stance
6Factotum 3/CC 1/Warblade 1/Master of Masks 1Persona Masks (gladiator mask, faceless)Boomerang Daze
7-19Factotum 4-16/CC 1/Warblade 1/Master of Masks 1Cunning Strike, Opportunistic Piety, Cunning Surge, Cunning Breach, Cunning Dodge, Improved Cunning DefenseAll Font of Inspiration
20Factotum 4-16/CC 1/Warblade 2/Master of Masks 1Uncanny Dodge, Iron Heart Surge

Equipment: +6 gloves, headband, cloak of charisma; +5 intelligence tome; +1 warning eager aptitude gnomish quickrazor with wand chamber & wand of nerveskitter.

Notes: Mostly SAD intelligence; you only need an 11 wisdom for your first-level CC spells (if you even care), and strength is mostly irrelevant since you're using Weapon Finesse and Iaijutsu Focus/Knowledge Devotion for damage. If you have a flaw and can take Faerie Mysteries Initiate you can even dump Con because you'll get hp from Int.  You can shut down actions with Iaijutsu Focus and Boomerang Daze (gladiator mask gives proficiency with quickrazor and boomerang), and you can force flat-footedness on opponents with Sapphire Nightmare Blade.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 07:10:31 PM by sirpercival »

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 06:45:37 AM »
A blank character sheet for easy reference.

Name
Al Race Class Levels

(click to show/hide)

HD: XdX+X (X hp)
Saves: F +X, R +X, W +X
AC: 10 (), touch 10, flat-footed 10
Initiative:
Speed:
Senses:
BAB/Grapple:
Attacks:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Code: [Select]
[color=black][glow=black,2,300][b][size=12pt]Name[/size][/b][/glow][/color]
[b]Al Race Class Levels[/b]

[spoiler=Ability Scores]
Racial adjustments:
X point buy, items included

Str 8 [0p]
Dex 8 [0p]
Con 8 [0p]
Int 8 [0p]
Wis 8 [0p]
Cha 8 [0p]
[/spoiler]

[b]HD:[/b] XdX+X (X hp)
[b]Saves:[/b] F +X, R +X, W +X
[b]AC:[/b] 10 (), touch 10, flat-footed 10
[b]Initiative:[/b]
[b]Speed:[/b]
[b]Senses:[/b]
[b]BAB/Grapple:[/b]
[b]Attacks:[/b]

[spoiler=Racial Traits]
WIP
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Class Features]
WIP
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Feats, Flaws, Traits]
WIP
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Skills]
WIP
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Equip & Wealth]
   WBL: ??
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spells Known & Per Day]
WIP
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Background]
WIP
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Equipment Wish List]
WIP
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 01:04:21 AM by sirpercival »

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 07:43:49 AM »
Trial build 1 for Tshern's 9 Hells game.

Name
CN Azurin Warpsoul 13

(click to show/hide)

HD: 13d8+65 (X hp)
Saves: F +9, R +6, W +10
AC: 12 (+2 Dex), touch 12, flat-footed 10
Initiative: +2
Senses: Darkvision 60 feet, telepathy 60 feet
BAB/Grapple: +9/+8
Attacks:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 08:51:21 AM by sirpercival »

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2012, 10:02:34 AM »
sirpercival's Houserules

Here's a comprehensive list of my houserules (note: these are still WIP, and don't apply to games like Augury or EioG).

General
  • Whenever there is an effect based on one-half of an ability modifier (when the modifier is odd), round down if you have an even ability score, and up if you have an odd ability score.  This grants a very minor benefit to having odd ability scores, and makes things scale more smoothly.  For example, a character with a 20 or 21 Strength wielding a greatsword would do either 2d6+7 or 2d6+8 damage, respectively.
  • The number of iterative attacks is determined as normal, but all extra iterative attacks are treated similarly to secondary natural attacks (max penalty of -5, and reduced by Multistrike and Improved Multistrike), though with full Strength bonus to damage as normal.
  • Feinting in combat is a move action.
  • You can Power Attack with light weapons.

Skills
  • Use Rich Burlew's Diplomacy, spoilered below via OGL for convenience.
  • Cross-class skill ranks cost 1:1, with the normal caps.
(click to show/hide)

Feats
  • Toughness now grants the effect of Improved Toughness.  There is no Improved Toughness.
  • Weapon Focus grants the benefit of WS at 4HD, GWF at 8HD, and GWS at 12HD.  All three of those feats no longer exist.
  • Two Weapon Fighting grants you a number of offhand attacks equal to the number of main hand attacks you are entitled to, and does not impose additional to hit penalties for a one handed weapon in the off hand.  ITWF and GTWF therefore do not exist.
  • Two Weapon Defense provides a Competence bonus to AC equal to the number of mainhand attacks you can make derived from BAB (i.e., +2 at BAB +6, etc.).
  • Point Blank Shot grants +Dexmod to damage w/in 30 feet with ranged attacks, and you don't provoke AoOs for firing in melee.
  • Improved Feint lets you feint as a swift action.
  • All three of the feats that give +2 to a save still do, except that if your base save bonus of that type is at least +6 you also no longer auto fail saves of that type on a natural 1. You must still actually roll high enough to save normally.
  • The prereq for Steadfast Determination can be met by any of Endurance, Iron Will, or Great Fortitude.
  • Devotion feats grant an additional use for every 5HD.
  • Weapon Finesse now requires Dex 15+ instead of BAB +1, and grants Dex-to-damage as well (stacks with Shadow Blade where applicable).
  • Able Learner lets you designate Int mod skills (min 1) as forever class skills.
  • Dodge and Mobility have been combined, and Dodge now grants you HD/3 (min 1) as a dodge bonus against all attacks. Mobility doesn't exist, and anything which had Mobility as a prereq no longer does.
  • IUS and its chain are updated to dman11235 here.

Equipment
    • Spending gold for enhancement bonuses sucks. So, let's not.  Instead, you can enchant a masterwork weapon, armor, or shield directly with properties, instead of needing a +1 enhancement bonus first.  Each property grants an enhancement bonus to the item equal to the plus of the property.  For example, a keen flaming longsword functions as +3 (+2 from keen and +1 from flaming), and a ghost ward shield has a +1 enhancement bonus.  The maximum total bonus on equipment is still +10, meaning you can get up to a +10 enhancement bonus.

Base Classes

• Paladin, Ranger, and Hexblade gain the casting progression of a Duskblade, with CL = class level.  5th-level spell lists:
      • Ranger -- awaken, baleful polymorph, cure critical wounds, control winds, summon nature's ally V, and wall of thorns.
      • Paladin -- blade barrier, cure critical wounds, flame strike, hold monster, righteous might, and spell resistance.
      • Hexblade -- death ward, dominate person, feeblemind, hold monster, magic jar, and nightmare.
    • Paladin -- casting is Cha-based; smite evil progression is per encounter, not per day, and counts for the entire round.
    • Ranger -- gain animal companion at level 1, with effective druid level = ranger level.
    • Hexblade -- curse is 3+Cha per day; at each level where uses per day would have increased, instead quicken 1 hexblade spell.  Know all hexblade spells of appropriate level (like paladin or ranger); add scare to spell list at level 2.
    • Warlock -- eldritch blast is a (Su), not subject to SR, and does 1d6 per 2 levels rounded up.  Also, you get 1 blast shape or eldritch essence every 3rd level (3,6,9,etc).  EB still counts as an SLA for feat purposes (e.g., Quicken SLA).
    • Warmage -- warmage edge applies Int bonus * spell level extra damage; also, warmages can apply their full CL to warmage spells, ignoring level caps.
    • Soulknife -- full BAB.  Psychic strike is a swift action, and progression is every 2 levels (not 4).  +X mind blade and mind blade enhancement +X combine together to provide +X worth of special abilities or enhancement bonus.
    • Fighter -- at odd levels gain one ability from list below (meeting prereqs), or an ability from Dragon Magazine #310 (fighter variants).
    • Monk --  Use dman11235's fix.
    • Barbarian -- rage 1/encounter; rage grants +2 Str at 1st+every 4 levels, and +1 attack at 3rd+every 4 levels.
    • Ninja -- use AfterCrescent's Ninja.
    • Knight -- gain Crusader maneuver progression (Iron Heart, Stone Dragon, White Raven) and a special mount like a paladin (at level 5).
    • Shujenga -- gain an elementally-appropriate Reserve Feat at 1st level; get a divine version of Advanced Learning every 3 levels.
    • Swashbuckler -- grace also applies to init; gain sneak attack at 2nd+every 3 levels; at 4th, gain Int bonus to AC; at 6th, successful feint allows crits & precision damage to normally immune targets.
    • Rogue -- weapon finesse as bonus at level 1; int to ac at level 6; bonus hp based on dex, not con, for rogue levels only.
    • Samurai -- imperious command as bonus feat, iaijutsu focus as class skill (and 4 skill points), zhentarim fighter benefits at 4, 9, 13.
    • Spellthief -- trickster variant, keeps sneak attack.
    • Dragon Shaman -- VennDygrem's Dragon Shaman fix.
    • Wilder -- learns an additional power per level.
    • Divine Mind and Marshal -- Use Garryl's fix.
    • Soulborn -- gains 1 soulmeld at 1st, +1/4 levels; gains 1 essentia per 2 levels; gains chakra binds 3 levels earlier; smite anyone 1/encounter and lasts for entire round (against single opponent).
    • Factotum -- gain 1 inspiration point per [Inspiration] feat.
    • Shadowcaster -- use my fix.
    (click to show/hide)

Other
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 10:02:29 AM by sirpercival »

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 09:48:29 AM »
Thaumaturge Spell List, for reference.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 02:26:31 PM by sirpercival »

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2012, 07:49:18 AM »
NPC stat block

NPC
AL Race Class

Size Type [Subtype]
Hit Dice: #d#+# (# hp)
Initiative: +# (+# Dex)
Speed: # ft (# squares)
Armor Class: # (10 + )  Touch: # Flat-footed: #
Base Attack/Grapple: +#/+#
Attack: Weapon +# (dmg, crit)
Full Attack: Weapon +# (dmg, crit)
Space/Reach: # ft/# ft
Special Attacks:
Special Qualities:
Saves: Fort # Ref # Will #
Abilities: STR # (+#) DEX # (+#) CON # (+#) INT # (+#) WIS # (+#) CHA # (+#)
Skills:
Skill tricks:
Traits:
Feats:
Flaws:

Spells known/day:
0 (#):
1 (#):
2 (#):
3 (#):
4 (#):
5 (#):
6 (#):
7 (#):
8 (#):
9 (#):

Special Abilities:

Equipment:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 05:36:53 PM by sirpercival »

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2012, 08:43:12 PM »
Pre-Approved Homebrew

Homebrew from sirpercival:

Homebrew from DonQuixote:
Homebrew from oslecamo:
Homebrew from TheDementedOne:
(click to show/hide)

Homebrew from TravelLog:
Homebrew from Garryl:
Residuum
Nord's Blade
Planetouched Templates
Sniper
Blue Mage
ErrantX's Libram of Battle disciplines
SorO's Blue Mage
War-Frenzy
Warrior-Poet
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 03:46:09 PM by sirpercival »

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2012, 09:04:17 PM »
This is going to be depressing because of its length... but I keep forgetting and remembering stuff.  So here's everything I can think of, and more will be added as I think of it.  These are not in any order of priority (EDIT: I'm going to sort them by project).

Homebrew To-Do List
  • Constellations and phenomena
  • Finish Chromancer
  • Martial Disciplines:
    ~Finish sublime fury discipline
    ~Conquered Mountain discipline
  • Write druidic outcast class Carrionwalker blemishes
  • finish warcrafter feats & items
  • Heron-marked:
    ~Rules writeup & feats
    ~blademaster prc
    ~all the sword forms
  • Ethos of the Wyrm:
    ~Write True Devotee prc, along with assassin-y, fast-progression, and high-level only prc's?
    ~More feats, items, & prcs
  • Magipunk:
    ~Chloromorph & Gremlin feats
    ~Geodes (check PF witch stuff)
    ~Inner Plane Nodes
    ~spellpsicrystal, CM+holo prc, frost mage prc
    ~dragonshard spellcrystals (dragonmark sorcerer)
    ~Racial Substitution Levels
    ~More PrCs
    ~Repost Xenotheurgy & add Mad Scientist feat
    ~Flavor text for EVERYTHING
    ~Finish porting to gitp
  • Past, Present, & Future:
    ~Historian
    ~Feats
    ~PrCs
    ~Everything else

• Rituals:
    ~Glyphchanter (Illumian Glyphwalker)
    ~Chant Archon, Witch Devil, Rite-bound Demon
  • More contributions to spellshaping
  • Heroes of Hyrule prcs & gerudo dragmire
  • Great Wheel:
    ~Rework Ranger favored enemy stuff into favored planes Finish Major abilities
    ~Port Epic Spellcasting & write more epic spheres
    ~Write cleric & other classes
    ~Write out spell fixes
    ~Brainstorm epic rules
    ~Do everything else ever
  • Port Extractor & rewrite extraction rules
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 07:47:16 AM by sirpercival »

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 08:43:50 PM »
Saving these two here, since the board is private.

{//Vxukvext//}
(click to show/hide)

{//Rasputin//}
(click to show/hide)

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2012, 11:14:41 AM »
Carillon
LN Lesser Zenythri Cycle Warden 6

(click to show/hide)

HD: 6d8+12 (48 hp [max 1st, 3/4 after])
Saves: F +7, R +6, W +6
AC: 17 (+1 Dex, +6 armor), touch 11, flat-footed 16
Initiative: +2
Senses: Spot/Listen +13 (in Revolution stance) or +4
Defenses: Electricity, Sonic resistance 5; variable resistances based on season rating; light fortification
BAB/Grapple: +6/+10

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 03:56:47 PM by sirpercival »

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 08:09:04 AM »
Not done yet, but posted here so I can work on it.

Dwvar Valnorr
LN Lesser Bytopian Planetouched Dwærrow Ætherforge 10

Campaign: Fall of Pun-Pun, Recycled

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

HD: 10d8+90 (138 hp)
Saves: F +20, R +11, W +21, +2 vs spells & spell-like effects, reroll 1/day
AC: 43 (10 base +4 Dex +9 armor +6 shield +4 defending +10 deflection), touch 36, flat-footed 39, +5 vs ranged attacks
Initiative: +4 Dex +5 warning +2 eager = +11, roll twice & take better
Speed: 20 feet
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft, Æthersense 30 ft, Blindsense 50 ft
BAB/Grapple: +5/+4
Attacks:
Defenses: Fast healing æ/3, immune to poison & sleep, 25% to negate crits & precision, cannot be flanked, blurring 3/day (5 rounds 20% miss chance), immune to targeted Greater Dispel Magic

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 12:49:34 PM by sirpercival »

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2013, 08:09:30 AM »

Melchior
Lesser Aasimar Sage 8

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

HD: 8d6+16 (48 hp)
Saves: F +4, R +3, W +10
AC: 10 (+1 Dex -1 flaw), touch 10, flat-footed 9
Initiative: +1
Senses: Darkvision 60 feet
BAB/Grapple: +4/+3
Attacks:
Defenses:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 08:21:09 PM by sirpercival »

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2013, 08:09:47 AM »

Phineas McHeilbert
CG Magic-blooded Spellscale Dragonmage 10

Campaign: Frozen Night

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

HD: 10d4+60 (91 hp)
Saves: F +13, R +8, W +7
AC: 32 (+4 Dex +6 natural +8 armor +4 defending), touch 22, flat-footed 28
Initiative: +4
Senses: Low-light vision, blindsense 65 ft, detect magic at will
BAB/Grapple: +5/+4
Attacks:
Defenses: Resistance 11 vs Ideal energy type

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 10:57:42 AM by sirpercival »