Author Topic: The Crown's Callers-Team Mexilhoeira OOC  (Read 21550 times)

Offline Skyrock

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
Re: The Crown's Callers-Team Mexilhoeira OOC
« Reply #120 on: August 02, 2019, 03:19:03 PM »
What are you waiting for exactly Nytemare?
Probably for the other saves to learn whether Kazimir will benefit off the Remove Fear spell.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 02, 2019, 08:19:11 PM »
EVERYONE GETS A +4 ON WILL SAVES VS FEAR BECAUSE I'VE BEEN IN THAT STANCE FOR THE WHOLE GAME!

I'm just happy I made a difference!

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 02, 2019, 08:26:13 PM »
Shit, this is getting complicated.

Os, I have a twin-linked missile launcher because I shoot missiles instead of throwing daggers.  Twin-linked says "If you perform the full attack action with them, instead of your regular routine you can fire each weapon once for each regular attack you would get with a single weapon."

If a maneuver tells me to make a full attack do I get the double missiles?  I'm assuming yes but want to make sure before I do a bunch of stuff.

Offline Nytemare3701

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • 50% Cripple, 50% Awesome. Flip a coin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2019, 02:31:19 AM »
EVERYONE GETS A +4 ON WILL SAVES VS FEAR BECAUSE I'VE BEEN IN THAT STANCE FOR THE WHOLE GAME!

Sweet, I made the save then. At least the remove fear suppresses shaken though.

Offline YuweaCurtis

• My Life For Madoka!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2019, 09:04:23 AM »

Oh shit, my cohort made the save because of that, thanks dude!

Also seems warrior is sanic fast.

Also due to the newer Arcane Pilot spells I shuffled my spells to fit Emily better, let me know if you care Of so I can change them back.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 09:10:05 AM by YuweaCurtis »

Offline Nytemare3701

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • 50% Cripple, 50% Awesome. Flip a coin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2019, 06:20:18 PM »
I think my inline crunch is messing me up because I really should have my roll results BEFORE the post goes through. I'll start using the diceroller thread and put just the result in my crunch spoilers instead of the roll tag.

That said, is anyone bothered by me using Zalgo text for truespeech? I know it can give some people a headache, but if it's any consolation there's nothing of value hidden under it, just some flowery language about the spell effect.

Offline Skyrock

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2019, 06:58:38 PM »
Zalgo text has so far not caused any problems for me either on desktop or mobile. On desktop I can highlight it, on mobile I can ignore until I get home.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2019, 08:32:05 PM »
I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow and coming back the 12th (without my computer).  Os, my basic plan was to spam my pinning/disarming missiles at probably everybody.  Maid Secret Skill "Marionette" was going to be my first maneuver for more missile spamming.  Goal is to try not to actually kill anyone until I have a better idea of what's going on since talking our way out of this combat obviously isn't going to work.

Other than that you have permissions to DMPC Ozielle while I'm gone (if I don't post in a timely manner) because I don't know how well playing from my phone while on vacation will actually work out.