Author Topic: PBMC Meta-Compendium Discussion  (Read 3021 times)

Offline Endarire

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Smile! Jesus loves you!
    • View Profile
    • Greg Campbell's Portfolio
Re: PBMC Meta-Compendium Discussion
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 09:39:56 PM »
Thank you!  Well done, PMBC!  Alleluiah!

What else is there to say?

Offline Garryl

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 12:11:31 AM »
PBMC, could you post links to all of your new listings in the Handbook Index discussion thread, please? I'm really only seeking out links in the Handbooks board, so I miss some of the ones you post elsewhere (like in the D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder board). Thanks!

Offline PlzBreakMyCampaign

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Immune to Critical Hits as a Fairness Elemental
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 12:24:50 PM »
I will acquiesce, but can you reformat your request into a more long-winded way? I think you want me to link some of my other threads, but what and exactly where?

Offline Garryl

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 02:14:45 PM »
I will acquiesce, but can you reformat your request into a more long-winded way? I think you want me to link some of my other threads, but what and exactly where?

Some of your indexes and compilations (such as All 3e Spells, Sorted) are posted in the D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder board (as opposed to the Handbooks board). I would appreciate it if you could post a link to them in the Handbook Index discussion thread. That way, I can add them to the index without having to hunt for them and/or risk missing them.

Offline PlzBreakMyCampaign

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Immune to Critical Hits as a Fairness Elemental
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2016, 08:30:37 PM »
As you wish. It will result in a lot of ecliptic handbook spam for a bit, though. I found one today: no one had created a simple list of every portfolio topic ever. So I did. I'll copy some other data, but it was mainly the simple, alphabetical list that I needed at the time. Otherwise I'd risk reading a hundred duplicate.

PS some of the portfolio topics are ... well, weird. Some are ridiculously broad. That list wasn't one of WotC's balancing strong points.

Offline Garryl

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2016, 10:53:06 PM »
You don't have to repost them in the Handbooks board. Just post the link to wherever they already are in the Handbook Index discussion thread. Well, at least for anything you want listed on the Handbook Index.