Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 1462 times)

Offline brujon

• Epic Member
  • Insufferable Fool
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in PT-BR)
Thank you
« on: September 16, 2015, 08:14:30 PM »
I just wanted to create a topic to thank all of the community for, well, being an amazing community all around. You all have seen me go through some rough shit, some tough times, and come back up again. You had a part in it. It always soothes me somewhat that i can come over here and vent a little bit, and everyone will listen and chime in. I consider you all my friends, and everything you have said has made a major impact on my life.

This is not just a gaming community, it's more of a community than that. It's a bunch of guys and girls that happen to share some of the same hobbies, with a lot of very different ways of looking at the world, very different ways of saying things, and arguing things, and i think that is awesome.

So i guess, thank you for being a part of my life for god knows how many years, since i've lost track since the big board change. And keep it going the way you always have, you all rock, and you're all awesome, never forget that.

EDIT: I went and looked at when i joined, it was 2011-07-19, so it's been a little more than 4 years since i joined! It also makes me cringe whenever i look at how dumb i was when i first started posting. I should've lurked moar.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 08:21:53 PM by brujon »
"All the pride and pleasure of the world, mirrored in the dull consciousness of a fool, are poor indeed compared with the imagination of Cervantes writing his Don Quixote in a miserable prison" - Schopenhauer, Aphorisms: The Wisdom of Life

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 08:38:06 PM »
You're welcome (even though I can't remember any serious interaction between us).   :)

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 08:52:53 PM »
 :hug

Offline Amechra

• Epic Member
  • Thread Necromancy a specialty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 09:37:05 PM »
"There is happiness for those who accept their fate, there is glory for those that defy it."

"Now that everyone's so happy, this is probably a good time to tell you I ate your parents."