Author Topic: Traitor's Gambit (Game Thread B) [Split Party]  (Read 28773 times)

Offline Xerael

• View Profile
Re: Traitor's Gambit (Game Thread B) [Split Party]
« Reply #140 on: April 08, 2014, 03:08:24 AM »
After tracking the humans Tuokool, and his companions submerge under water and hide near one of the giant mushrooms, lying in wait for the intruders. They ready themselves to defend the village. While alone under the water Tuokool prays in his mind to his ancestors to watch over them during this hunt, the murder-make will be swift and the village will be safe for now, all he can hope is that one of the local Rancor's doesn't get to curious about fighting that will soon brake out and finish it off faster than expected.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 11:39:48 AM by Xerael »
There is no sanity just different degree of madnes

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
  • TPK's are my business, and business is good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2014, 08:28:37 AM »
(click to show/hide)
Wisdom has two parts; having a lot to say, and not saying it.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2014, 12:12:52 AM »
It does not take long hiding under the water when the shoreline is broken through by a large bipedal alien, armored, with a mouth full of fangs, and an oversized blaster rifle. He is followed by a human, another bipedal alien with tentacles on its face and then a serpent-like alien desperately trying to keep a device he is holding dry. All are armed.

Fungal Swamp Map

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 15, 2014, 08:09:54 AM »
As the begin to cross you ready to spring your ambush.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Xerael

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2014, 01:09:27 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 17, 2014, 08:37:14 AM »
You hear the human say "Well, lets hope we don't run across any more of those leeches. I don't suppose any of you have a boat on you?" and you grasp most of what is said with what you have learned of the basic tongue.

"Unfortunately, I do not have a boat," answers the tentacle faced alien as both begin to wade across to the island nearest to you coming to the shore just opposite of you. You can make out through the dense foliage that they appear to be searching themselves for something. They must have already encountered the planets leech slugs.

Behind them the menacing alien rumbles in a deep voice "Guys, are you sure it's a good idea? We have a map and we could at least look for ways around this swamp first rather than wade through waist-deep water through which we can't see jack shit."

While the serpent-like alien looks bewildered around at his equipment, apparently trying to determine how best to keep it all dry in the crossing. Then looking at a small hand held metal device the makes beeping noises as he fiddles with it.

(click to show/hide)

Map of the Felucian Swamp

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 17, 2014, 09:56:31 PM »
"Ssss, crossing would be besst.  It will take dayss to go around," the serpentine alien says after a number of beeps from the item in his hands.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2014, 09:22:41 AM »
Of course it would... the large alien grumbles and begins to slosh into the dark waters. He takes a more southerly route and you begin mostly loose sight of him on the farther side of the island.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2014, 09:52:57 AM »
"Now?" you hear Kaglek reach out to you through the force as the large alien approaches his position.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Xerael

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 18, 2014, 01:25:29 PM »
+++not now, take Murlak, and try and get behind them, wait for my signal, i have a plan in motion, you will know to reveal yourselves when the time comes+++

(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: April 22, 2014, 12:09:29 AM »
The serpentine alien begins to cross last when your first message goes to the largest of the group. He proves difficult to connect with through the force but you manage. He is instantly alerted to your presence and runs along the shore to take cover among some fungus. The human is alerted by this and moves behind a giant mushroom stalk as you message goes to him before he asks, "What did you see big guy?"

The large alien is definitely ready for anything.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 24, 2014, 01:03:16 AM »
The human moves for cover, seeing the large alien spooked. "What did you see big guy?"  he asks.

"Some creature in the water. Head popping out 5 meters west of my position. And it can use the Force!" You have definitely been discovered.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 25, 2014, 12:18:48 AM »
Felucian Hospitality Surprise Round!

Status

--->Dashade @ O10 | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:+5 to FORT against extreme temp and rads (Racial); +1 to all skill and ability checks (Silten's Destiny) | Cond: +2 to FORT against Poison and Disease; Concealment (Foliage) -2 to attacks against you and -5 to perception to notice the target
Human @ M14 | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: +1 to all skill and ability checks (Silten's Destiny) | Cond: +2 to FORT against Poison and Disease; Cover (+5 to REF)
Sluissi @ M8 | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: +1 to all skill and ability checks (Silten's Destiny) | Cond: +2 to FORT against Poison and Disease;
Murlak @ | Hit Points =  Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Med Pack Use = 1 | Misc: | Cond: Concealment (Dim Light, Water, Opposite  side of the foliage) - 2 to attacks against you and - 5 to perception to notice you;
Kalgek @ | Hit Points =  Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Med Pack Use = 1 | Misc: | Cond: Concealment (Dim Light, Water, Opposite  side of the foliage) - 2 to attacks against you and - 5 to perception to notice you;
--->Tuokool @ T11 | Hit Points = Down 32/32 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: | Cond: Concealment (Dim Light, Water, Opposite  side of the foliage) - 2 to attacks against you and - 5 to perception to notice you;
Khil @ M11 | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:+1 to all Defeneses (Destiny); +1 to all skill and ability checks (Silten's Destiny) | Cond: +2 to FORT against Poison and Disease;
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 08:43:11 AM by Melblen_Cairn »

Offline Xerael

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 25, 2014, 03:05:20 PM »
Hearing the large aliens call, the dark blue fellucian lifts from the water with his hands up, but ready to act in case the situation turns south the menacing skull blade on his back ready to slay the mercenaries of the empire, he knows the others have his back but there is something off about the aliens in the swamp they don't seem imperial, he decides to talk to them, maybe he can reason with them, with out blood shed. The appeals to them in little intergalactic common he learned from talking to Vazus:

Leave us be!, Empire send enough young ones to The Great Spirit and put terrible curse on young ones still living, make much water red with blood of noble warriors, now send guns for hire to make murder on more innocent that still survive. I no want to fight guns for hire, but i defend land, keep village safe, if no other way i will accept fate and join The Great Spirit with young ones and warriors protecting village. I ask you, leave us be, go, tell Empire masters, you find swamp empty, allow us move village to safety, we never harm Empire or Outworlders, we just want Life.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2014, 12:04:53 AM »
Felucian Hospitality Round 1 Begins!

Status

--->Dashade @ O10 | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:+5 to FORT against extreme temp and rads (Racial); +1 to all skill and ability checks (Silten's Destiny) | Cond: +2 to FORT against Poison and Disease; Concealment (Foliage) -2 to attacks against you and -5 to perception to notice the target
Human @ M14 | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: +1 to all skill and ability checks (Silten's Destiny) | Cond: +2 to FORT against Poison and Disease; Cover (+5 to REF)
Sluissi @ M8 | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: +1 to all skill and ability checks (Silten's Destiny) | Cond: +2 to FORT against Poison and Disease;
Murlak @ | Hit Points =  Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Med Pack Use = 1 | Misc: | Cond: Concealment (Dim Light, Water, Opposite  side of the foliage) - 2 to attacks against you and - 5 to perception to notice you;
Kalgek @ | Hit Points =  Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Med Pack Use = 1 | Misc: | Cond: Concealment (Dim Light, Water, Opposite  side of the foliage) - 2 to attacks against you and - 5 to perception to notice you;
--->Tuokool @ T11 | Hit Points = Down 32/32 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: | Cond: Concealment (Dim Light, Water, Opposite  side of the foliage) - 2 to attacks against you and - 5 to perception to notice you;
Khil @ M11 | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:+1 to all Defeneses (Destiny); +1 to all skill and ability checks (Silten's Destiny) | Cond: +2 to FORT against Poison and Disease;

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2014, 08:53:24 AM »
'We don't like the Empire much, and the feeling is rather mutual." The large alien says though even his voice is intimidating, the being does begin to viibly relax a bit though keeps his weapon trained on you, "We also have no quarrel with you and your people."

The human's intentions are easier to read, he lowers his blaster pistol, though it is still in hand and steps out from behind the giant stalk to learn against it. "Well then, looks like we may be on the same side, enemy of my enemy and all that."

(click to show/hide)

Felucian Hospitality Round 1!

Status

Dashade @ O10 | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:+5 to FORT against extreme temp and rads (Racial); +1 to all skill and ability checks (Silten's Destiny) | Cond: +2 to FORT against Poison and Disease; Concealment (Foliage) -2 to attacks against you and -5 to perception to notice the target
Human @ M14 | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: +1 to all skill and ability checks (Silten's Destiny) | Cond: +2 to FORT against Poison and Disease;
--->Sluissi @ M8 | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: +1 to all skill and ability checks (Silten's Destiny) | Cond: +2 to FORT against Poison and Disease;
Tuokool @ T11 | Hit Points = Down 32/32 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: | Cond: Concealment (Dim Light, Water, Opposite  side of the foliage) - 2 to attacks against you and - 5 to perception to notice you;

Offline Xerael

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 26, 2014, 12:29:07 PM »
The fellucian slowly lowers his hands, looking a bit puzzled at the mercenaries

You....no friend Empire? Then why you near village, no one ever come here, place dangerous, no treasure, only death -he is rather reluctant for the next part, but 4 heavy armed merks should't be able to do to much harm-
Follow me-, he makes a sign and says in Fellucian:- They aren't working for the Empire, we will take them to the elders, and see if they might help us, we will lead them back to our village, but keep an eye on them non the less- he then turns to the mercenaries -We will lead you to our village, consult with elders and Vazus-, he points at the human -He human like you, help my people allot, he and Elders will decide if we help you, explain on way to village how you come here, Fellucia dangerous, no one come visit with no reason.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 12:30:41 PM by Xerael »

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 26, 2014, 08:21:37 PM »
At you gesture, only one of your companions surfaces above the water.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2014, 08:26:28 PM »
The water around you begins to roil with movement and you feel several creatures at you feet passing you and try to leave with pieces of your flesh.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 26, 2014, 08:28:12 PM »
(click to show/hide)