Author Topic: Game: I Can Use That! (D&D)  (Read 95184 times)

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
Re: Game: I Can Use That! (D&D)
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2013, 02:47:20 PM »
58th Magic Item:  An indestructible rocket launcher (rockets not included).
"We've found our battering ram!"

59th Magic Item:  An indestructible rocket.
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline FireInTheSky

• Epic Member
  • "Insight is the sudden cessation of stupidity."
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2013, 05:03:13 AM »
58th Magic Item:  An indestructible rocket launcher (rockets not included).
"We've found our battering ram!"

59th Magic Item:  An indestructible rocket.

"Now we can use our battering ram without worrying about boiling oil being poured on our heads!"

60th Magic Item: Adamantine barding which crumbles to dust when touched, and then reassembles 5 minutes later.

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2013, 07:27:54 AM »
60th Magic Item: Adamantine barding which crumbles to dust when touched, and then reassembles 5 minutes later.
"We have a disguise for our horse that will re-apply itself!"

61st Magic Item: A Wilding Silverware set. This is a knife, fork, and spoon, all which can be "held" by a druid when wild shaped into an animal, even if the form lacks hands.
My creations

Offline Tohron

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2013, 11:17:15 PM »
61st Magic Item: A Wilding Silverware set. This is a knife, fork, and spoon, all which can be "held" by a druid when wild shaped into an animal, even if the form lacks hands.

Our druid always wanted to carry off oversized food items while wildshaped into a swarm!

62nd Magic Item:  A sponge that is always only slightly moist.

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2013, 10:08:19 AM »
62nd Magic Item:  A sponge that is always only slightly moist.
"Finally! No more embarrassing mishaps with my Lightningbolt powered electric chair!"

63rd Magic Item: A +1 Hammer that only removes nails on the backstroke, and is incapable of driving them.
My creations

Offline linklord231

• Epic Member
  • The dice are trying to kill me
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2013, 04:48:43 PM »
63rd Magic Item: A +1 Hammer that only removes nails on the backstroke, and is incapable of driving them.

Now we can loot everything in the dungeon, including the stuff that's nailed down!

64th Magic ItemSlippers of Warmth - when worn, these slippers provide your feet (and only your feet) with the benefits of an Endure Elements spell. 
I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I'm right.

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2013, 07:35:58 AM »
64th Magic ItemSlippers of Warmth - when worn, these slippers provide your feet (and only your feet) with the benefits of an Endure Elements spell.
"Something for my frost mage to offer guests at the ice palace!"

65th Magic Item: Ring of Continual Blinking - functions exactly as a Ring of Blinking except that it cannot be turned off or taken off without first casting Remove Curse.
My creations

Offline Tohron

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2013, 08:04:11 PM »
65th Magic Item: Ring of Continual Blinking - functions exactly as a Ring of Blinking except that it cannot be turned off or taken off without first casting Remove Curse.

At last, an excuse not to spend two hours talking to that annoying socialite!

66th Magic Item: Dagger of Mage-Betraying:  Can only be equipped by magic users.  Once equipped, it targets the bearer - once a random amount of time has elapsed after being unequipped, it will return to the bearer and begin stabbing them in the back.

Offline Clanjos

• Super Smiting Robot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2013, 08:35:43 PM »
Finally, a way to sneak weapons into prison without a sleight of hand check! (Alternatively, spread rumors of an invisible killer who wants to kill you because you know too much and enjoy the look on people's faces when you get stabbed.)

67th Magic Item: Fiddle of Fossilization- instantly begins fossilizing the target bones, over the course of 100,000 years.
Quote from:  a weekly game
"Sometimes, even an adventurer needs a backrub."

Offline mthor

• The inches ofmy penis are a countably infinite set
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2013, 12:32:10 AM »

67th Magic Item: Fiddle of Fossilization- instantly begins fossilizing the target bones, over the course of 100,000 years.
I can finally prove to those troublesome clerics that the earth is over 7000 years old.

68th Magic Item: Clay that will be transmuted to flesh when the command word is spoken.
good old dependable sexy

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2013, 06:52:06 AM »
I can finally prove to those troublesome clerics that the earth is over 7000 years old.
:lol

68th Magic Item: Clay that will be transmuted to flesh when the command word is spoken.
"At last, I can finally prove to those troublesome skeptics that you can make people from clay!"

69th Magic Item: Boots that make the wearer constantly right-side-up, and impossible to tip over. It does not matter if the wearer's feat are in contact with a solid surface; indeed, the effect works in air and in water.
My creations

Offline Tohron

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2013, 11:43:34 AM »
69th Magic Item: Boots that make the wearer constantly right-side-up, and impossible to tip over. It does not matter if the wearer's feat are in contact with a solid surface; indeed, the effect works in air and in water.

This is just what I needed for my stunt-acting career!

70th Magic Item:  Armor of Arguments:  Like regular full plate, except that it provides 5% damage reduction, but there is a 5% chance that your opponent will get an attack of opportunity against you after every attack they make.

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2013, 07:35:11 AM »
70th Magic Item:  Armor of Arguments:  Like regular full plate, except that it provides 5% damage reduction, but there is a 5% chance that your opponent will get an attack of opportunity against you after every attack they make.
"This will be perfect for my Wall of Blades warblade!"

71st Magic Item: A seashell that allows you to summon a giant fvcking crab! once per day, but only to a range of 10 feet, and the crab is instantly hostile toward you. It acts immediately upon summoning.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 07:38:28 AM by RobbyPants »
My creations

Offline Tohron

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2013, 09:01:15 PM »
71st Magic Item: A seashell that allows you to summon a giant fvcking crab! once per day, but only to a range of 10 feet, and the crab is instantly hostile toward you. It acts immediately upon summoning.

Finally, a way to get a Charmed target to kill themselves!

72nd Magic Item: Looking Glass of Locate City:  Activates a Locate City Bomb when used.  Can only be activated by individuals who do NOT have Evasion as a class feature.

Offline mthor

• The inches ofmy penis are a countably infinite set
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2013, 09:50:02 PM »

Finally, a way to get a Charmed target to kill themselves!

72nd Magic Item: Looking Glass of Locate City:  Activates a Locate City Bomb when used.  Can only be activated by individuals who do NOT have Evasion as a class feature.
My party's wu jen has for some reason decided to prepare body outside of body and has has asked for the "doomsday looking glass".
73rd Magic Item: a magical device that projects a magical image of something called "reality tv shows".
good old dependable sexy

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2013, 07:42:13 AM »
73rd Magic Item: a magical device that projects a magical image of something called "reality tv shows".
"Finally, something else for my 15th level wizard to do other than succubi and blow. It was actually starting to get boring."

74th Magic Item: A nose ring that makes everything smell like roses.
My creations

Offline zook1shoe

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Feeling the Bern
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2013, 01:41:04 AM »
"Perfect for my slightly flatulent dwarf"

75th Item This item appears to be a flail with a purple squishy hippo on the end of the chain
add me on Steam- zook1shoe
- All Spells
- playground

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2013, 07:05:02 AM »
75th Item This item appears to be a flail with a purple squishy hippo on the end of the chain
"Ha! A sap that does slightly more damage while looking cool as hell"

76th Magic Item: a pillow, that if you put your head on while you sleep makes you have falling dreams throughout the night. This sleep is not considered restful, and the person wakes up fatigued the next day. If used in a pillow fight, it causes the person struck to gain a fear of heights for 24 hours (Will save DC 20 negates). This is a mind-affecting fear effect.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 07:18:05 AM by RobbyPants »
My creations

Offline skydragonknight

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2013, 09:53:13 AM »
"Sweet! This will be perfect for my Dvati Dread Witch girls! Now they can buff up in a pillow fight!"

77th Magic Item: This ordinary-looking spatula, when used to flip a tiny or smaller sized object (such as a burger), will also flip the user as per a Reverse Gravity, with CL of the user's HD. Regardless of where and how the user lands, the flipped object will land on the spatula unscathed.
Hmm.

Offline zook1shoe

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Feeling the Bern
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2013, 02:05:16 PM »
"Hey, i can juggle a pair of those to earn some good money from kings"

78th Item: A thick, hard white chair with some sort of strange water reservoir on the back has several controls that causes the animated seat drives around with unnatural ease.
add me on Steam- zook1shoe
- All Spells
- playground