Author Topic: Index  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Bauglir

• Honorary Mod
  • Constrained
    • View Profile
Index
« on: August 29, 2012, 12:42:12 PM »
This thread will contain links to every other thread with game content I start in this sub-board, so that you can quickly and easily find what you're looking for. Expect links once all the actual content is posted.

The Index: I can't imagine you actually needing this link, but why not insert a little random meta.

Truespeaking Glossary: Quick definitions of concepts in the rules. While you should read the entire system before attempting to play, this should give you an idea of what to expect or provide reminders later on.

Truespeaking Basics: The engine that drives the entire system. If you can understand everything in this massive wall of text, then you understand the system. Everything else is just examples.

Personal Truenames: A subsystem of its own, personal truenames deal with the words that describe a particular thing in precise detail, granting those who know them tremendous power over the subject.

Lexica and Dialects: A hub page that contains complete rules for each dialect, and links to lists of the lexica within each dialect. This page has links to each of:

The Dialect of the Coursing Blood
      The Dialect of the Manifest Ideal
      The Dialect of the Perfected Tool
      The Dialect of the Transcendent Mind
      The Dialect of the Undrawn Map
      The Dialect of the Unshaped Matter

Base Classes: You're looking at the closest these will probably ever have to a dedicated hub page.
The Truenamer: Redacted, for now. I've got a couple idea stewing, so I'll get this back up when I actually have something. In the meantime, suggestions are still great. I welcome better ideas than my own for the "generalist, truespeaky truespeaker".
The Drekmaelir: The drake-speaker, your basic gish truespeaker, with draconic fluff. There was basically no way to do this system and not include a Skyrim-themed class, so here you go.
The Nagollur: The death-caller, a semi-casting undead control class. Creates draugr.

Truespeech Feats: An assortment of feats for truespeakers. Rather threadbare at the moment.

A Truespeaker's Inventory: Items that a truespeaker might find useful or create. Actually, just one item right now - if the feats are threadbare, this section doesn't even know what thread is.

Truespeaking Creatures: Creatures that have the power to speak utterances or are otherwise designed for the system. Again, quite sparse - just a variant rule for true dragons right now.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 10:27:43 PM by Bauglir »