Author Topic: Soujin revealed  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Rikimaru

• Honorary Mod
  • Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
Soujin revealed
« on: August 17, 2014, 02:15:54 PM »
This is how the world soujin is currently doing according to player knowledge and will be added to as you explore the world and uncover more.
Stalking my prey, silently I hide. Prey: Why are you whispering to yourself. Me: Crap, I rolled low on my hide and move silent checks. Act normal. Hello citizen :)"Just smile till he leaves"

Offline Rikimaru

• Honorary Mod
  • Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
Re: Soujin revealed
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 09:55:12 PM »
Soujin the era of change.

Soujin is in its most prosperous era since the beginning, but it's also become the hardest time period in its history. As bandits fill the land to seek riches in the hands of all the nobles and anyone less fortunate to cross their paths, and monsters flock to the land for any reason from taking what they can to just finding a new meal in the locals. Soujin has gone through a great change lately, and an even greater one is shortly upon it.

The clans still continue to fued with the others, whether out of rivalry or to try and eliminate one has become a bit of a haze over the years. Some of the territories have been able to remain neutral since after the edict laid down by the emperor Xiao Dan The Third. The clans were no longer able to force territories to their sides any more.

"edict of the people - Written and passed by Xiao Dan The Third this edict made it to where if more than 2/3 of the people, whether nobility(which few lived in the neutral territories anyway, except for lesser nobility) or peasent voted that it wanted nothing to do with the clans fueds or rivlries then the clans had to leave the territores alone."

This of course lowered the power each of the clans had to throw at each other and slowed down all the fighting between them, for they were not ready to sacrifice their immediate family for a fight that they no longer truly remembered why they were involved in.

However with a single edict the emperor won much favor, honor, and respect among the common people, and was the first to die still an emperor, for most were found to be corrupt and wanting power so all before now were forced out of Soujin territory and cast into exile.. However it is the year 213, coming to be known as the year of change. For the emperor which has been so loved by his people, has been murdered. 23 days till the day of his birth 163 days into the year.

"The people of Soujin believe there are only 231 days in a year for them, and so far their calculations have managed to be correct." I will give bits of information like this occasionally just for a bit of random story info.
Stalking my prey, silently I hide. Prey: Why are you whispering to yourself. Me: Crap, I rolled low on my hide and move silent checks. Act normal. Hello citizen :)"Just smile till he leaves"