Author Topic: OOC Chat - Sir Talksalot lives here  (Read 133649 times)

Offline zook1shoe

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Feeling the Bern
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Chat - Sir Talksalot lives here
« Reply #500 on: September 21, 2013, 03:43:19 AM »
So 30-60 meters?

wait until the map is set up?
add me on Steam- zook1shoe
- All Spells
- playground

Offline brujon

• Honorary Mod
  • Insufferable Fool
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in PT-BR)
« Reply #501 on: September 21, 2013, 11:11:47 AM »
Aye.

I'm having a bit of trouble getting the map to look proper and not really *odd* per se.

What i'll probably end up doing is placing the guards around the caravan, and then letting you guys position your characters between 30-60 meters around the caravan according to the description you made of your actions.

Then combat can start after everyone is in their proper places. I still have to actually make the map, though it shouldn't be terribly hard, i just have to figure out how to actually use the darn pyromancers thingy that makes the maps. The map itself is pretty darn simple... It's just a 200x200m field with a road in the center where the caravan is travelling to. No difficult terrain no nothing, just a couple of rocks here and there that can act as cover.
"All the pride and pleasure of the world, mirrored in the dull consciousness of a fool, are poor indeed compared with the imagination of Cervantes writing his Don Quixote in a miserable prison" - Schopenhauer, Aphorisms: The Wisdom of Life

Offline brujon

• Honorary Mod
  • Insufferable Fool
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in PT-BR)
« Reply #502 on: September 23, 2013, 12:45:11 PM »
Again, i'm sorry i am delaying this soo much, but i've been pretty busy. Expect something soonish!
"All the pride and pleasure of the world, mirrored in the dull consciousness of a fool, are poor indeed compared with the imagination of Cervantes writing his Don Quixote in a miserable prison" - Schopenhauer, Aphorisms: The Wisdom of Life

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: November 09, 2013, 11:33:26 AM »
If this game picks up I'm going to have to bow out, I'm trimming down my PbPs.

Offline dna1

• PbP Game Master
  • Sage of Herbology
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: November 10, 2013, 12:19:53 AM »
I doubt it will.
From what he's said in my PbP he has been pretty busy. It's funny you posted today though, I nearly did yesterday. I was going to ask if the game is officially done, but figured it was and decided not to post.
Roses are Red. Gaming is fun. You're over encumbered and cannot Run.