Author Topic: oWoD Character Optimization  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Avalon2099

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
oWoD Character Optimization
« on: March 27, 2014, 09:22:19 PM »
Hello!

I have recently joined a Amalgamated oWoD game that has multiple creatures at the table, not the least the which is a very physical combat oriented Werewolf, a Social lawyer-esque Ventrue, a Bestial Gangrel thats hanging out with the Werewolf, and various other clans of vamps.

I was told I can play anything in reason except "an 8th generation physical combat monster" so for now I had the ST make me up a temporary character till I can come up with something on my own.

What I am humbly asking the gurus on this site is to help me pick something that will work in the city of L.A. and will work with this group which seems to be going into an organized crime bent, one of the characters (Ventrue) is trying to build up an empire, so many of the players are playing roles within that organization to a degree, plotting and scheming abound.

I need something that will be fun to play, decently powerful and able to hold its own. I was considering a Mage, but not sure whats good and how to break it all down with a progression list/chart to go from.

Demon, Wraith, Werewolf, Vampire, all of oWoD is available according to ST.

Thanks in advance.