Author Topic: The Small Rants Thread XI :What Do you Want to Bitch About?  (Read 158060 times)

Offline trappedslider

• Legendary Member
  • Trapped on another Earth that isn't home
    • View Profile
Re: The Small Rants Thread XI :What Do you Want to Bitch About?
« Reply #860 on: April 21, 2017, 09:14:00 PM »
@RedWarlock, trapped slider I can't say that I've listened to or read anything Milo's said or written, but these comments remind me that a lot of fucking assholes intentionally prevented anyone from listening to him at UCB. With violence and fires. That's not fine and cool; you don't get to tell others what they can fucking listen to!

I agree that as long as it isn't classified by legal authorities as hate speech, he has a right to say what he wants, I just don't think it's worth listening to.

Offline awaken_D_M_golem

• Epic Member
  • classique style , invisible tail
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: April 22, 2017, 03:15:31 PM »

... It's a shame the USA will never allow anything other than FPTP through. :(

+1
Australia Britain Canada France Germany etc , do it better.
Your codpiece is a mimic.

Offline Keldar

• Legendary Member
  • What's this button do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: April 26, 2017, 06:30:29 AM »
 This has all gone to dumbassville.  If I wanted whining about SJWs I'd read the comment section on Youtube.  Man up, you butthurt little baby men.  You sound like Social Justice Warriors with all that complaining about being persecuted.  Nothing is more pathetic than a man whining about someone else wanting to be treated with respect.

Offline Kuroimaken

• Epic Member
  • No obstacle too great for the FLAMES IN MY HEART!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: April 26, 2017, 10:59:13 AM »
Eh.  :P

Honestly, it's more like "you either die a victim or you live long enough to become an asshole."
Kami darou ga akuma darou ga, ore no michi ni tateru mono NASHI!!

Give me internets. Now.

Offline Amechra

• Epic Member
  • Thread Necromancy a specialty
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: April 26, 2017, 09:31:52 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Go on. Ask me about my current job and housing situation. I'm perfectly happy with it.

Perfectly.

Happy.

I certainly don't regret some decisions I've made. Or the fact that I have 23 more months to look forward to.

Yep.

I done fucked up, folks.
"There is happiness for those who accept their fate, there is glory for those that defy it."

"Now that everyone's so happy, this is probably a good time to tell you I ate your parents."

Offline trappedslider

• Legendary Member
  • Trapped on another Earth that isn't home
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: April 27, 2017, 12:22:47 AM »
in reference to everything above you done messed up lol

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: April 27, 2017, 01:24:38 AM »
I am now a security guard.  A security guard surrounded by the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

Coworker in her 20's: "I wanna go home, this job sucks it's boring, why does it suck so hard?"

"May I ask what you thought jobs were?"

Temp worker of the client were guarding: "You motherfuckers make this place a prison, you got my friends fired!"

No dumbass your friends got fired for showing up to work drunk.  If I'm told to take them, then I have to take them or it's my job. Which, by the way, isn't oppressing fools like you so much as ensuring you don't burn the fucking place to the ground.

Offline Kuroimaken

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: April 27, 2017, 04:39:15 PM »
So when you make the next resumé, you can add 'babysitting" to the list, Bhu?

Give me internets. Now.

Offline SorO_Lost

• Epic Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: April 27, 2017, 07:46:26 PM »
This has all gone to dumbassville.  If I wanted whining about SJWs I'd read the comment section on Youtube.  Man up, you butthurt little baby men.  You sound like Social Justice Warriors with all that complaining about being persecuted.  Nothing is more pathetic than a man whining about someone else wanting to be treated with respect.
That's pretty much 99% of the problem summed up in one large terrible statement. The trick is, did Keldar mean it ironically or is she just a douche?

I am now a security guard.
Sucks to be you. Eer, congratulations. Be prepared to have a fuckton of misc duties you are untrained for shoved on your lap while the actual professionals you're covering bitch about your incompetence.

Make friends is all I can suggest. Like many years ago I was chewed out for letting employees in before the bosses so in the middle of winter I had to walk outside and tell the guys that showed up, was the union head, I wasn't allowed to let them in. Thank god for good rapport.

Offline Nytemare3701

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • 50% Cripple, 50% Awesome. Flip a coin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: April 27, 2017, 08:26:22 PM »
My Bus (aka the thing that's about to be my HOME) is being towed away tomorrow. Every RV storage center within 30 miles (I haven't gone farther than that yet, but I'm still calling) is full and has a waitlist of at least 2 months. Rejected by every local church. My local walmarts and similar superstores are no-park, meaning you they don't participate in the overnight parking for RVs that other places do.  :bigeyes

To rub salt in the wound, the sergeant told me that it didn't matter what codes I comply with, he'd find a reason to get it towed, because he doesn't want to process the 11 complaints he got in 2 weeks regarding the bus. It's a "nuisance", so he wants it gone.  :shakefist

MORE SALT FOR THAT WOUND? DON'T MIND IF I DO. I went to the police station to find out exactly what I was doing wrong, since I had worked directly with them AND parking enforcement to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules. They had previously told me to ignore the pink complaint slips because they were a formality that they have to leave when they get a complaint. This time however, they told me that the help they gave me was "casual advice" and that they have no obligation to inform citizens of the law. They don't have to tell you if something is illegal. They don't have to tell you if you are about to commit a crime, and they don't have to tell you if you ARE committing a crime...until they choose to enforce it. They suggested I hire an attorney to teach me the Vehicle Code Handbook, which is a massive tome that they admit THEY don't even learn, and only go through it to find a reason to ticket people that they think might be doing something wrong.  :shakefist

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: April 27, 2017, 08:33:55 PM »
Hugs for Nytemare  :hug :hug

I m now required to pointlessly lock the Executive Restroom because people keep fucking in it.  Why do I say pointlessly? Because there are 2 other restrooms and a closet within 10 feet I am forbidden to lock and not required to check.

I am now also required to nightly patrol the gas meter during breaks because the workers on break smoke next to it.  Despite it leaking.  Despite their being warned.  I am half tempted to tell my employer "If they want to die so badly, who am I to stand in their way?"

Still embroiled in 2nd shift drama.  Coworker being accused of sexual harassment is now using racial slurs every third sentence, but thunks he is invulnerable to being fired because were short handed.

Offline altpersona

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • You are here
« Reply #871 on: April 27, 2017, 09:54:48 PM »
condolences and congrats BHU

condolences Nyte
The goal of power is power. - 1984
We are not descended from fearful men. - Murrow
The Final Countdown is now stuck in your head.

Anim-manga still sux.

Offline Kuroimaken

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: April 27, 2017, 09:57:47 PM »
So tomorrow the whole country is (supposedly) going on strike, because there's a bill that's going to be passed reforming some of our laws regarding employment and outsourcing.

So much bullshit is being said that people could fertilize the entire country twice over.  :banghead :banghead

Give me internets. Now.

Offline brujon

• Epic Member
  • Insufferable Fool
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in PT-BR)
« Reply #873 on: May 01, 2017, 10:10:03 PM »
Trying REALLY hard to contain my rage against EVERYTHING
At this point i don't even know there's anything left to cherish here in this earth
Nor that there ever was, for it's basically all an illusion we create to justify our existence
I just feel everything up till now was a lie, and will continue to be, and there is no point justifying anything
Humanity is lost
"All the pride and pleasure of the world, mirrored in the dull consciousness of a fool, are poor indeed compared with the imagination of Cervantes writing his Don Quixote in a miserable prison" - Schopenhauer, Aphorisms: The Wisdom of Life

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: May 02, 2017, 08:42:30 PM »
mass hugs fir brujon  :hug :hug :hug :hug

So...this week I take a temp to be drug tested and it pops back "inconclusive", which means he will need to be retested before he can come back.  But his friend has the car keys so we call him to come up front so the guy can leave.

The aforementioned friend needs a jump, because his car wont start.  So he asks the female security guard in the shack.

With his pants worn half down.

With an erection tenting the front of his underwear.

:thought

Offline Chemus

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: May 03, 2017, 12:00:00 AM »
Isn't that the style all the whippersnappers are wearing these days?
Apathy is ...ah screw it.
My Homebrew

Offline altpersona

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • You are here
« Reply #876 on: May 03, 2017, 08:08:35 AM »
"If you're happy and you know it..."

Anim-manga still sux.

Offline awaken_D_M_golem

• Epic Member
  • classique style , invisible tail
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: May 03, 2017, 06:11:58 PM »
Hugs for y'all.

"If you're happy and you know it..."

... lose your job. <clap> <clap>
Your codpiece is a mimic.

Offline altpersona

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • You are here
« Reply #878 on: May 03, 2017, 07:40:13 PM »
mass hugs fir brujon  :hug :hug :hug :hug

So...this week I take a temp to be drug tested and it pops back "inconclusive", which means he will need to be retested before he can come back.  But his friend has the car keys so we call him to come up front so the guy can leave.

The aforementioned friend needs a jump, because his car wont start.  So he asks the female security guard in the shack.

With an erection tenting the front of his underwear.

:thought

actually, this jail punk trend usually features an erection in back of the underwear...

Anim-manga still sux.

Offline FireInTheSky

• Epic Member
  • "Insight is the sudden cessation of stupidity."
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: May 03, 2017, 08:44:35 PM »
The girl I took to my senior prom died yesterday at 29 from complications of Cystic Fibrosis. We hadn't really talked much in the past couple years, but it's still a real bummer.  :(