Author Topic: Sorcerers changing draconic heritage?  (Read 2264 times)

Offline thraxismodarodan

• Lurker
  • Burrowed Lurker
    • View Profile
Sorcerers changing draconic heritage?
« on: November 21, 2011, 04:18:41 PM »
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, but...

I'm 100% certain that, in one of the many canon 3.5 books I've collected, I've come across a spell, ritual, or something or another that allows a character with some draconic heritage to change it from one type of dragon to another- red to gold, silver to bronze, etc.  I've been tearing through my books in an attempt to find this item again, and have had no luck...  Anyone else remember this bit, or know what I'm talkign about?  And if so, could you please tell me where I can look it up?

This is also my first post (aside from the mandatory intro one); been a long-time lurker and huge fan of the handbooks section.  Thanks for all your time, your help, and everything!

Offline Mooncrow

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • The man who will be Pirate King
    • View Profile
Re: Sorcerers changing draconic heritage?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 04:32:06 PM »

I'm 100% certain that, in one of the many canon 3.5 books I've collected, I've come across a spell, ritual, or something or another that allows a character with some draconic heritage to change it from one type of dragon to another- red to gold, silver to bronze, etc.  I've been tearing through my books in an attempt to find this item again, and have had no luck...  Anyone else remember this bit, or know what I'm talkign about?  And if so, could you please tell me where I can look it up?

This is also my first post (aside from the mandatory intro one); been a long-time lurker and huge fan of the handbooks section.  Thanks for all your time, your help, and everything!

Rite of Draconic Affinity - Races of the Dragon, page 59

Offline thraxismodarodan

• Lurker
  • Burrowed Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Sorcerers changing draconic heritage?
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 04:37:28 PM »

Rite of Draconic Affinity - Races of the Dragon, page 59
Thanks a ton!  You're a lifesaver!