Author Topic: A Wretched Hive (Game Thread B) [Split Party]  (Read 14110 times)

Offline LordBlades

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
Re: A Wretched Hive (Game Thread B) [Split Party]
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2017, 04:03:56 PM »
Getting a good enough glimpse at the freighter to be reasonably sure it looks nothing like any ship that was on the Star Saber, Aiakos sighs with relief. Looks like it's not our former friends. We might just be in luck. Can you contact that freighter ?

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
  • TPK's are my business, and business is good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2017, 08:38:04 AM »
"Bwaboop beet beetlboob wooop boo" The droid issues as it continues to access the comms on the scout ship. The droid sends out a hail and a moment later you hear in your helmet comm, as M8 patches it through, "Well hello there. Having some trouble with your ship?" a male voice greets you over the channel.

(click to show/hide)

Wisdom has two parts; having a lot to say, and not saying it.

Offline LordBlades

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2017, 12:06:22 PM »
You think? Aiakos replies over the comm. After glancing back to the wrecked fighter she continues. Seems to be more trouble than ship currently.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2017, 12:25:28 PM »
"Let it never be said that Corran Strakhov refused to help a damsel in distress.. you hear the voice say, "We have two of my crew cutting into the ship now. Have you pressurized the area you are in at all? Don't want to blow you out into space once they cut through."

Offline LordBlades

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2017, 04:19:33 PM »
Negative. I'm in a hangar of sorts, and the force field is gone.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2017, 10:09:48 AM »
"If you sit tight, my crew will find you. What's your name?" the voice belonging to this man named Corran asks.

Offline LordBlades

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2017, 10:36:49 AM »
Alakos looks around for a bit Not like there's much room to go anywhere around here. The name's Aiakos Dran by the way.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2017, 08:10:53 AM »
"So what's brought you out to this desolate graveyard in space?" Corran askes but before you can answer he says, "They just cut through. You should see their lamp lights soon."

Map of the Star Worm
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 08:32:27 AM by Melblen_Cairn »

Offline LordBlades

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2017, 12:50:06 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2017, 08:17:52 AM »
Aiakos is looking around and in the upper viewport of what must be the control room of the hanger bay she sees sudden flashes of light that could only mean blasterfire. Among the rubble in the hanger little lights blink on and the rubble shifts as several droids extricate themselves from the tangle.

(click to show/hide)

Offline LordBlades

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2017, 08:06:09 AM »
Throught eh darkness, the glowing eyes of the newly activated droids are hard to miss. Aiakos decides to not waste the element of surprise, so she unholsters her blaster rifle and lets loose a shot. FU, we have company. Forget the comms and get back here

(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2017, 08:31:18 AM »
In the instant of light from the laser blast you see it strike true and blast away, reducing it to parts.

Responding to the call, M8 cuts the connection and moves out through the rubble. After clearing the scout ship, the droid disengages the magnetic lockdown it has and presses off to float up to the window to the control room.

"Bwat bwiddelboop weep dwoop!" the droid says into Aiakos' helmet.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

The other droid floats up as first is blasted and opens fire on you in the light of M8 light.

Star Worm Control Room Fight Round 1!

Map of the Star Worm Hanger Control Room

Status

Orsk Me'Lya @ J7 in Control Room | Hit Points = 33/33 | Dmg Thresh = 13 (12) | Condition Track = -1 | Second Wind = 1 | Med Pack Use = 0 (15) | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Zero G Space Sickness, Charging (REF penalty)
Aiakos @ K18 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = 18/29 | Dmg Thresh = 15 | Condition Track = 0 | Second Wind = 1 | Med Pack Use = 0 (15) | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond:
Silten @ B9 in Control Room | Hit Points = 27/27 | Dmg Thresh = 14 | Condition Track = 0 | Second Wind = 1 | Med Pack Use = 0 (15) | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond:
M8 @ I15 in Hanger Bay & Control Room | Hit Points = 18/29 | Dmg Thresh = 13 | Condition Track = 0 | Second Wind = 1 | Med Pack Use = N/A | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed = 6) | Cond:
---->Battledroid @ K7 in Control Room | Hit Points = Down 4 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond:
--->Battledroid @ M13 in Control Room | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Improved Concealment (Darkness)
Battledroid @ D18 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond:
Battledroid @ I17 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 21 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Destroyed

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2017, 10:00:22 AM »
The other battle droid the extracted itself from the rubble pile pushes off and floats up to the catwalk near M8 and takes a shot at Aiakos. The shot goes way wide and scorches the hull of the crashed scout ship behind her.

(click to show/hide)

Aiakos sees a doorway begin to be forced open under M8's floating position. Out of the forced portal emerges a super battledroid into the light. Another floats out of a hallway now seen in the light and opens fire with it's wrist blasters at Aiakos.

(click to show/hide)

Star Worm Control Room Fight Round 2!

Map of the Star Worm Hanger Bay

Status

--->Orsk Me'Lya @ J7 in Control Room | Hit Points = 3/33 | Dmg Thresh = 13 (12) | Condition Track = -2 | Second Wind = 1 | Med Pack Use = 0 (15) | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Zero G Space Sickness, Charging (REF penalty)
--->Aiakos @ K18 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = 18/29 | Dmg Thresh = 15 | Condition Track = 0 | Second Wind = 1 | Med Pack Use = 0 (15) | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond:
--->Silten @ B9 in Control Room | Hit Points = 27/27 | Dmg Thresh = 14 | Condition Track = 0 | Second Wind = 1 | Med Pack Use = 0 (15) | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond:
--->M8 @ I15 in Hanger Bay & Control Room | Hit Points = 18/29 | Dmg Thresh = 13 | Condition Track = 0 | Second Wind = 1 | Med Pack Use = N/A | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed = 6) | Cond:
B1 Series Battledroid @ K7 in Control Room | Hit Points = Down 4 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond:
B1 Series Battledroid @ M13 in Control Room | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Improved Concealment (Darkness)
B1 Series Battledroid @ G15 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond:
B1 Series Battledroid @ I17 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 21 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Destroyed
B2 Series Super Battledroid @ F15 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond:
B2 Series Super Battledroid @ K14 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 10:13:11 AM by Melblen_Cairn »

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2017, 08:36:13 AM »
Orsk still spinning from the last laser blast and reeling from the damaging burn, can't put enough force behind his attempt to kick the droid.

Star Worm Control Room Fight Round 2!

Status

Orsk Me'Lya @ J7 in Control Room | Hit Points = 3/33 | Dmg Thresh = 13 (12) | Condition Track = -2 | Second Wind = 1 | Med Pack Use = 0 (15) | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Zero G Space Sickness, Charging (REF penalty)
Aiakos @ K18 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = 18/29 | Dmg Thresh = 15 | Condition Track = 0 | Second Wind = 1 | Med Pack Use = 0 (15) | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond:
--->Silten @ B9 in Control Room | Hit Points = 27/27 | Dmg Thresh = 14 | Condition Track = 0 | Second Wind = 1 | Med Pack Use = 0 (15) | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond:
--->M8 @ I15 in Hanger Bay & Control Room | Hit Points = 18/29 | Dmg Thresh = 13 | Condition Track = 0 | Second Wind = 1 | Med Pack Use = N/A | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed = 6) | Cond:
B1 Series Battledroid @ K7 in Control Room | Hit Points = Down 4 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond:
B1 Series Battledroid @ M13 in Control Room | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Improved Concealment (Darkness)
B1 Series Battledroid @ G15 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond:
B1 Series Battledroid @ I17 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 21 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Destroyed
B2 Series Super Battledroid @ F15 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond:
B2 Series Super Battledroid @ K14 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 0 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond:

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2017, 07:22:12 AM »
A panel opens on M8 and a tubular shaped object pops out. It turns this on the battle droid outside the window and it emits a laser blast this bores a hole into the B1 Series droid destroying its processors.

(click to show/hide)

The remaining super battledroid opens fire but it's slight spin to its floating causes it to send blaster bolts in every direction but Aiakos.

Star Worm Control Room Fight Round 3!

Status

Orsk Me'Lya @ J7 in Control Room | Hit Points = 11/33 | Dmg Thresh = 13 (11) | Condition Track = -2 | Second Wind = 0 | Med Pack Use = 0 (15) | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Zero G Space Sickness
--->Aiakos @ L21 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = 18/29 | Dmg Thresh = 15 | Condition Track = 0 | Second Wind = 1 | Med Pack Use = 0 (15) | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Total Concealment (Darkness)
B1 Series Battledroid @ K7 in Control Room | Hit Points = Down 15 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: | Cond: Destroyed
B1 Series Battledroid @ G15 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 14 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: | Cond: Destroyed
B1 Series Battledroid @ I17 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 21 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: | Cond: Destroyed
B2 Series Super Battledroid @ F15 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 30 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Destroyed

Offline LordBlades

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2017, 03:24:26 AM »
Aiakos shoots at the last remaining Super Battle Droid, again drawing on the Force

(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2017, 08:42:57 AM »
The well placed shot goes through the battledroid's head, ending it's functions. The remains of it continue to hover in the jammed open doorway.

Star Worm Control Room Fight Round 3!

Status

Orsk Me'Lya @ J7 in Control Room | Hit Points = 11/33 | Dmg Thresh = 13 (11) | Condition Track = -2 | Second Wind = 0 | Med Pack Use = 0 (15) | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Zero G Space Sickness
Aiakos @ L21 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = 18/29 | Dmg Thresh = 15 | Condition Track = 0 | Second Wind = 1 | Med Pack Use = 0 (15) | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Total Concealment (Darkness)
B1 Series Battledroid @ K7 in Control Room | Hit Points = Down 15 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: | Cond: Destroyed
B1 Series Battledroid @ G15 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 14 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: | Cond: Destroyed
B1 Series Battledroid @ I17 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 21 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: | Cond: Destroyed
B2 Series Super Battledroid @ F15 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 30 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc:Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Destroyed
B2 Series Super Battledroid @ K14 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 38 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: | Cond: Destroyed

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2017, 08:25:21 AM »
The astromech moves along outside the control room works to power and open the door. It slides open slowly.

(click to show/hide)

blaster fire erupts from the room at the droid.

Star Worm Control Room Fight Round 4!

Status

--->Orsk Me'Lya @ J7 in Control Room | Hit Points = 11/33 | Dmg Thresh = 13 (11) | Condition Track = -2 | Second Wind = 0 | Med Pack Use = 0 (15) | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Zero G Space Sickness
--->Aiakos @ L21 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = 18/29 | Dmg Thresh = 15 | Condition Track = 0 | Second Wind = 1 | Med Pack Use = 0 (15) | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed Only = 6) | Cond: Total Concealment (Darkness)
--->M8 @ D15 in Hanger Bay & Control Room | Hit Points = 18/29 | Dmg Thresh = 13 | Condition Track = 0 | Second Wind = 1 | Med Pack Use = N/A | Full Rest = 1 | FP: 6 | DP: 1 | Misc: Zero G (Fly Speed = 6) | Cond:
B2 Series Super Battledroid @ K14 in Hanger Bay | Hit Points = Down 38 | Condition Track = 0 | Misc: | Cond: Destroyed
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 07:55:35 AM by Melblen_Cairn »

Offline LordBlades

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2017, 12:15:10 PM »
Aiakos moves carefully closer to the control room door, gun at the ready

(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2017, 07:59:06 AM »
As Aiakos floats up to the upper walkway and comes into sight of the control room above through the viewport, she sees the fire fight. A battledroid must be off to her left shooting at two sentients taking cover outside a hole in the ships hull.

(click to show/hide)