Author Topic: Pack the Pack! Meg's board game is live!  (Read 1931 times)

Offline BG_Meg

• BGalicious
  • Retired Admin
  • Keepin' bitches in line since 2009
    • View Profile
    • Games by Play Date
Pack the Pack! Meg's board game is live!
« on: June 24, 2014, 11:16:47 AM »
Totally abusing my power with the news and the sticky, but hey, I think I put in the time way back when to deserve it ;)

I made a game! A tabletop game and now I've turned to Kickstarter to get it made. It's tiles and a minimum print run is 1000 copies which means I need to raise $18,000 (yowza!). HELP!!

It's an awesome game, it really is- I got a ton of help and a bunch of notice. I was chosen as one of Cards Against Humanity's Tabletop Deathmatch's Finalists (out of 500 submissions) and had a reality-show 'esque made about the game.

But the word needs to spread like crazy if this game is going to have any shot.

Here's why it is cool:

- Fast game that is easy to learn but lots of strategy options
- Great warm up to a night of gaming
- Tons of RPG "easter eggs" and then some not-so-hidden references too (original D&D characters anyone??)
- All ages meaning you can play with probably ages 9 and up without losing any fun
- Non "Gamers" will have fun with it too- play with your mom!

Please please help! Tell everyone you know. I really need the word to get out and it's not which means if I don't get a push soon the game will fail and that is super sad. Because it's a great game, it just needs more people to know about it.

Here's the kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gamesbyplaydate/pack-the-pack/

Here's the website:
www.packthepack.com
I NEED YOUR HELP!

Back my game, please! And then tell 10 other people to back it. Finishes September 3rd!

PACK the PACK Kickstarter is LIVE!

Wanna chat? www.twitter.com/bg_meg