Author Topic: High End IC Episode II-At the End of the Time Which Can Never Be Returned to  (Read 52358 times)

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
  • Creating monsters for my Realm of Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Oslecamo's Custom Library (my homebrew)
Re: High End IC Episode II-At the End of the Time Which Can Never Be Returned to
« Reply #280 on: December 21, 2019, 03:38:00 AM »
: “Can’t you hear the music, mister Lotushand? Miss Ammy? It’s all around us, coming closer. ”

: “IFF codes confirmed for Green Um, Dois, Três, Quatro, Cinco, officer Lotushand.”

The dark creatures are tightening their circle and clearly preparing themselves to attack!
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: High End IC Episode II-At the End of the Time Which Can Never Be Returned to
« Reply #281 on: December 23, 2019, 09:39:52 AM »
"I've got company out here too so don't expect any backup from me, not that I could fit in there anyway," Damarius broadcasts through the dedicated channels of his communication hub to all of his compatriots.

He becomes outraged when he responds to the newcomer. "This isn't the past, this is the present! I'm changing the goddamn present! Damarius Whitelaw doesn't hide in time because he doesn't travel through it in the first place!

You're the type of ship I'm trying to save, just like I'm trying to save all of the ships here. Why the hell do ships keep wanting to fight me about this?!?"

(click to show/hide)

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 23, 2019, 12:05:09 PM »
"Lemme know if ya need me, Damarius. No one else seems to at the moment." Katherine called back through the channel sounding rather lackluster. The pirate hunter currently was splayed out across her deployed nanoarmor in the docking bay absentmindedly perusing files and systems through her projected HUD; tinkering purely for the sake of passing time than because there was anything that needed fixing. "Or if your ship's about to explode. That'd be good to know too." She added at the end rather smugly.

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
  • Creating monsters for my Realm of Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Oslecamo's Custom Library (my homebrew)
« Reply #283 on: February 06, 2020, 04:21:44 PM »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Kuroimaken

• Epic Member
  • No obstacle too great for the FLAMES IN MY HEART!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 07, 2020, 12:04:44 PM »
Shit! I can probably swim through those things, and Ammy too if she needs to, but Nei's machine is nowhere near that hardy!

On top of that, it looks like we may be walking into a neuroinfection scenario...!

"Nei! Take Aryk and get away from them! I think she's being brain-jacked!

Ammy! Pick a side, set it on fire. Try to avoid damaging the walls!

Mathilda II, we're under attack. I'm painting some targets for your security system. Use my targetting data, not yours."

With that, the Murakumo blinks out of existence and reappears next to the Neikapool once she follows his instructions, before isolating them both behind a forcecage, and trying not to imprison any of the spidery creatures along with them.

(click to show/hide)
Kami darou ga akuma darou ga, ore no michi ni tateru mono NASHI!!

Give me internets. Now.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: February 13, 2020, 11:08:03 PM »
Damarius barely maneuvers Bastion out of the way in time and he is not happy about this.

"Katherine, if you would like to help prevent this ship from exploding please go outside and help me!" 

He then switches to talking to the hostile ship. "This is my timeline!  How many times do I have to tell you!?!"

Deciding that words aren't going to cut it this time, Damarius goes on the offensive.

(click to show/hide)

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 19, 2020, 03:41:11 AM »
Katherine rolled herself over and hopped up onto her feet; the nanoarmor pieces arranged about her twirling into the air to follow her and reassembling themselves around the bounty hunter. The cockpit of the mecha beside her opened up in expectation as she floated upwards and installed herself within it.

"Matroyshka heading out. Although I thought you wanted to be friends with these things. Don't blame me if my presence makes everything worse like Hugo anticipated."

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 02:28:49 AM by ketaro »

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 20, 2020, 05:02:29 PM »
Amaterasu watches the spider swarm fail to do much... to her, at least.  "Do you think she'd be safe on the ship?" After all, she could try and teleport them both on board. For now, just pull everything towards her.

And then she opened her mouth and breathed fire. That was a new trick.

(click to show/hide)