Author Topic: You stand before the great and mighty Theomniadept.  (Read 941 times)

Offline Theomniadept

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
You stand before the great and mighty Theomniadept.
« on: October 15, 2012, 10:40:53 PM »
My name is Theomniadept and I have recently had to come back to the minmax boards only to find htey have moved on from brilliant gameologists and thus I must pos there if I am to find the most ridiculous builds and such.

My favorite tabletop game list is limitted, what with it including only DND 3.5, Pathfinder, and the Pokemon Tabletop RPG, but if you want to talk video games then I could go on for 84 years, so I'll just say RPGs are my niche genre. Also, League of Legends.

Non-gaming hobbies? Poppycock I say! Although, to be honest I'm a Chemistry major and I suppose that does fall under interests.

I live in the State of Indiana in the United States of America, which translated means I live in an area where tabletop gamers are sparse and video gamers are 9/10 the kind of gamer who plays "Bro-shooters". Let me tell you my favorite game is Earthbound and I have yet to meet a person face to face whom has played it.

As long as I'm introducing myself in a way that cannot be proven false, ladies I am a dashing young man with looks that could kill, a game-winning smile, the strength of a bear that has the strength of ten gorillas and the voice of an angel. Some of those may or may not be completely false.