Author Topic: Hi, I'm Agita  (Read 3133 times)

Offline Agita

• He Who Lurks
  • *stare*
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm Agita
« on: October 31, 2011, 07:48:53 AM »
Agita, who will Pump... you up!
I have no idea what the hell this means but okay.

I guess posting a thread to introduce yourself is the new cool thing to do. So... Hi.

I'm variously also known as Paul, Jm2c, and more recently Justy. If you see a Jm2c somewhere on the internet, it might or might not be me, unless it's on Myth-Weavers, where it's definitely me. I got into gaming with D&D 3.5, and it remains my favorite system (as much as veekie tries to convert me to Pathfinder with some success, he will not make me like the feat changes). Outside of D&D, I've given a whirl to a moderately wide selection of systems, including Mutants and Masterminds (2e and 3e), New World of Darkness (Changeling and vanilla), Dresden Files RPG, MAID, Magical Burst, and most recently Exalted (2e), with maybe a half-dozen other systems, mostly indie, that I haven't taken a closer look at lying around.
When I'm not doing anything related to gaming, I typically sleep or eat. When doing none of the previous, I'm probably watching an anime, reading a manga, or generally being a weeaboo. When not doing that either, I'm a second-year Physics student, aiming for a full PhD. I currently reside in Vienna, Austria, and maintain an uncomfortable love-hate relationship with the place.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 03:13:10 PM by Agita »
Please send private messages regarding board matters to Forum Staff instead.