Author Topic: Transhuman the Eclipse Phase Player's Guide  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Libertad

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
    • My Fantasy and Gaming Blog
Transhuman the Eclipse Phase Player's Guide
« on: May 09, 2013, 03:49:08 PM »
The geniuses behind Eclipse Phase are making a new sourcebook for expanded and optional rules, plus roleplaying guides for newbies.

Transhuman also details alternate character creation guidelines, expanded information on the major demographics of the setting (uplifts, infomorphs, AGIs, etc), and rules for creating your own morph.

Stretch goals include commissioned artwork for all the un-illustrated morphs in a Morph Recognition Guide, along with their game stats; a new adventure set in the TITAN Quarantine Zone on Mars; a mini-book for the Argonaut faction; and 6 quick reference sheets for the game!  All but the last have been unlocked.

Eclipse Phase is one of the most unique sci-fi settings I've ever picked up.  It has a unique take on character mortality, and its setting covers both the positives and negatives of technological transhuman advancement instead of just going down one route like so many other settings.

I'm definitely looking forward to this release!  If you like the game as well, show your support by backing this project!

Offline Libertad

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
    • My Fantasy and Gaming Blog
Re: Transhuman the Eclipse Phase Player's Guide
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 01:17:18 AM »
Fuck yes, it's reached all the stretch goals!  We'll be getting a bunch of goodies, such as an adventure, a conversion to the FATE system, and Singularity, a character creation software tool for Linux/Mac/Windows!