Author Topic: Reworked Eldritch Disciple (Druid rather than Cleric?)  (Read 1133 times)

Offline RedWarlock

• Crimson-colored caster of calamity
    • View Profile
    • Red Blade Studios
Reworked Eldritch Disciple (Druid rather than Cleric?)
« on: August 12, 2014, 04:26:48 PM »
I'm playing in a low-level 3.5 game, and I want to play a druid/warlock. At first I was looking at the Eldritch Disciple, with a swap of the Kn(Religion) and Turn Undead-progression references swapped for Kn(Nature) and Animal Companion progression approved by the DM.

That does cut the usage for Gift of the Divine Patron though. I'm not majorly hurt by its loss specifically, but the lack of anything there does kinda leave a gap in the PrC. Any suggestions, either as fixes or replacements? I'm not getting high enough in Druid to WS, so that's out. I don't need something for nothing, but additional options would be nice.
WarCraft post-d20: A new take on the World of WarCraft for tabletop. I need your eyes and comments!

Offline skydragonknight

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Reworked Eldritch Disciple (Druid rather than Cleric?)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 03:29:18 PM »
Maybe the ability to share invocations with your companion (like Walk Unseen)? Perhaps ditch Eldritch Spellweave to give your companion the ability to deliver an Eldritch Blast as a touch attack, and a higher level ability where it can use it at the normal range (modified by blast shapes).

This is a Warlock/Druid, after all, so something that mixes both seems appropriate in my opinion.
Hmm.