Author Topic: WtL Combat  (Read 14557 times)

Offline AyeGill

• Can eternal lie, may not be dead
    • View Profile
Re: WtL Combat
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2012, 02:21:50 AM »
Jack lept over the edge of the building, grey cloak billowing behind him as he fell onto the man below. "You're going down, punk," he said is his raspy voice.
As he landed on him, he grabbed for him.
(click to show/hide)

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
  • you can't escape the miles
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2012, 08:55:26 AM »
As Jack tries to grab the perp, the guy panics and swings the launcher like a club.  The blow is incredibly lucky and catches Jack right under the chin, stunning him long enough for the perp to evade his grasp.

(click to show/hide)
I am the assassin of productivity

(member in good standing of the troll-feeders guild)

It's begun — my things have overgrown the previous sig.

Offline Flay Crimsonwind

• Legendary Member
  • The devil so nice, they damned him thrice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2012, 01:17:59 AM »
Giving a slight, dark chuckle at the response and the response timing, Roy bolted, pistol still in hand. He did what was necessary, but he wanted to bag this perp himself.

(click to show/hide)
I'm here and ready to keep confusing the hell out of everyone I meet.

Offline Jackinthegreen

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I like green.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2012, 02:44:07 PM »
Radon hopped from the building's roof down to the ground and landed relatively softly.  He pointed his gun at the perp and held steady.  "You're surrounded with more on their way.  Surrender."

(click to show/hide)

Offline AyeGill

• Can eternal lie, may not be dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2012, 05:23:59 PM »
Jack, knocked momentarily off balance by the lucky blow, quickly regained his composure, sticking his horribly disfigured face towards the dodger. "Don't make me force the police guys to use their dead people speaky magic when we're interrogating you. Drop the peashooter"
(click to show/hide)

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
  • you can't escape the miles
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2012, 11:35:52 AM »
The perp freezes, a sick and angry look on his face -- he knows he's been caught.

Then suddenly there's a high-pitched whine as an Interceptor drone spins through the air around the corner.  It fires a Solomon Staple (a harpoon with a winched cable, designed to either reel a perp in or anchor them to the ground or a solid object) at the guy, which pierces his side and embeds the pointy end in the brick of the building (narrowly missing Jack and his wolf).

There's a spray of dark blood onto the packed snow, and a surprised and forced exhalation as the perp's punctured lung deflates.  His body slumps over the Staple, hanging in the air at a macabre angle, motionless.

((Let's move this back to the WtL main thread.))
I am the assassin of productivity

(member in good standing of the troll-feeders guild)

It's begun — my things have overgrown the previous sig.