Author Topic: Out of Character chat  (Read 46607 times)

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
Out of Character chat
« on: June 11, 2014, 09:44:24 AM »
Put any of your questions that aren't directly related in game here. You can also ask lengthy in-game, but OOC questions here if you want to save space in the game thread. In general, small OOC questions are just fine in the game thread.

For example, some thing like:

OOC:
(click to show/hide)

would be just fine in the game thread. Big questions or off topic stuff should go here.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 01:08:46 PM by RobbyPants »
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline ZanKhellendros

• ~ A fool's paradise or a wise man's hell? ~
    • View Profile
Re: Out of Character chat
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 10:29:15 PM »
 :backtotopic
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else"~ Albert Einstein
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right"~ThomasPaine
"One may transcend any convention if only one could conceive of doing so"~CloudAtlas

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 10:07:27 PM »
I know, right?
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 02:35:30 PM »
Hell yeah, Critical Hit on my first attack. Now watch him make his cover check...  :shakefist

OH SHIT !!!!! BANG BANG mudafluffer  :smirk

LMAO The mist was a slightly darker pink  :chairhit
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 05:37:51 PM by ZanKhellendros »
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else"~ Albert Einstein
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right"~ThomasPaine
"One may transcend any convention if only one could conceive of doing so"~CloudAtlas

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 10:45:35 PM »
the black bag, which is about the size of a large trash bag. It is made of black leather, has a draw string around the opening and a strap running from near the mouth to the bottom that can be slung over one's shoulder. She opens the bag and finds an impossibly large opening.
Note: All three combatants do have pouches tied to their hips. The two gnolls in the bag, however, do not.
Anyone else have a bag of holding? My starting item was gauntlets but I've got a crazy strength so I'm good.
Leah may need it, she is totally weak  :devil

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 11:19:48 PM »
Who said Bag of Holding? It's a Bag of Unlimited Dead Gnolls. If you're patient enough, you can build entire walls out of them.
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 08:59:32 AM »
Rofl, that crone traded it to him, she used to just sit around raising infinite amounts of dead gnolls for an unholy undead army but decided to trade it away to karl for one little girl, which she plans to sacrifice to control a different army of undead creatures summoned up from the abyss, what a perfect plan.
 :lmao

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2014, 12:58:06 PM »
Iigthia, with her green fire that she called 'fey-flame' and she made one gnoll fall to the ground in fits of laughter before she casually walked up and stoved his head in with a morningstar. Fucking creepy.

Tashas uncontrollable laughter , well thats something, 2nd level spells .. hmmm, the Fey-Flame sounds familiar but not sure, sounds like a rob made thing but I almost think it could have been from a book .. the fey part is throwing me off, ive seen it many times before ...... wait .. wait .. nope, wasn't that either. Maybe its just a witch with some new spell from advanced learning .. Sorry, Meta gaming like a flucking pince

So Begins THE QUEST FOR IIGTHIA THE CRONE's HEAD , hope everyone has their magic safety hats on

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 07:43:50 AM »
So, oddly, I can reach Zane's Mythweavers sheet, but Jeff's and Matt's are showing an error. I have no idea if this is related to their upgrade or something else.

Does everyone have their sheet info off of Mythweavers in case they kill your sheets permanently?
My creations

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2014, 09:07:05 AM »
Go figure, now they're working.
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 11:17:19 AM »
sorry, ive got to take faith the the docs AGAIN, some kind of rash, maybe poison ivy, FUCKING UGH!!!! I think i can get to the 3gnolls and wolves this afternoon
 :banghead :shakefist :fu :pout :banghead :??? :o :banghead :shakefist :beathorse :chairhit :flame :fo :looloo :surrender :witsend :grave :banghead :fu :shakefist

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 09:23:41 PM »

Map:
(click to show/hide)

Kale, you're up! Partial actions only this round.

Do FIREBALL !!!!!!!!  :evillaugh  :flame oh wait ....   :P

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2014, 03:36:02 PM »
I'd think I was somehow posting it wrong with all these 20s but that one 3 assures me that I am not, flipping awesomesauce  :lmao  :lmao  :lmao

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2014, 07:36:36 AM »
Okay. That's all of your cue to do something.
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2014, 03:22:33 PM »
Okay. That's all of your cue to do something.
:bash migraine  :banghead all day yesterday man, sorry  :-\

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 02:21:07 AM »
tough trying to phase question the right way and also want to make my guy sound a certain way, im overthinking my characters personality, just smash stuff and keep it simple lol

Offline DarkStar387

• Damn Skippy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 03:48:05 PM »
Hey all,  just wanted to give a heads up that I'll be camping this weekend, 8/15-8/17.   I'll post if there is an open spot friday morning other wise I will be out side the rest of the weekend.   If need be Rob can NPC my charc if something comes up that needs to be done quickly to move the game along.

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2014, 04:50:36 PM »
Hey all,  just wanted to give a heads up that I'll be camping this weekend, 8/15-8/17.   I'll post if there is an open spot friday morning other wise I will be out side the rest of the weekend.   If need be Rob can NPC my charc if something comes up that needs to be done quickly to move the game along.

well hopefully tonight we kill that hag then back to town, id imagine some feast or someother none serious stuff, would be happening this weekend unless we power through that and move straight on to more combat.
But yeah man, haves some fun. My parents are gone camping also this weekend, and Faith  is staying with her mother, im home alone ... for 4 days   :plotting ... i will be able to get some epic shit down around here plus the added bonus of it being quiet .. silence is a strange environment for me :D

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2014, 05:00:38 PM »
Vájinn backs up as Drog crushes the Gnoll. 
He watches Karl try and talk his way out of the chains and grins slightly.  Could always pour something sweet over him while he's chained there...honey could bring him many visitors and I would hate for him to get lonely out here in the wilds.
LMFAO!!
DEATH BY ANTS , AWESOME but hopefully not dire ants because that would be over too soon  :hmm

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2014, 05:01:50 PM »
 :lmao and yes i use faces waaaaayy too much but  :fu cause i dont give a fluk  ;)