Author Topic: My wiki now has a 5e area.  (Read 2929 times)

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
My wiki now has a 5e area.
« on: September 06, 2014, 03:02:03 AM »
It's not populated yet, but we have one now.  For those who cross-traffic to the wiki dot org I thought I might tell you and put it here.  I'm not gonna do it yet since I'm still learning the rules myself, but you can probably expect some homebrew from me eventually.

Perhaps use this thread as a repository of ideas?  Things you'd like to see me homebrew in the future, or things you'd like to homebrew, something akin to the 1001 Homebrew Ideas to Flesh Out Sometime thread.
Mudada.

Offline Gazzien

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Science? Science.
    • View Profile
Re: My wiki now has a 5e area.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 11:35:34 PM »
Is the "my" because you're a mod/admin, or just because of the countless high-quality articles you put out?
Genuinely curious .w."

And we won't know until the Monster Manual comes out, but I'd like to see Mind Flayers / THOON.

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 11:55:32 PM »
Is the "my" because you're a mod/admin, or just because of the countless high-quality articles you put out?
Genuinely curious .w."

And we won't know until the Monster Manual comes out, but I'd like to see Mind Flayers / THOON.

Yes.

In all seriousness, because I consider it my personal pet project and because of my output (Gazzi-sama thinks they're high quality, he noticed me, uuuguu~), but I don't own it per se.  I am a mod, and one could argue I've had my fair share of influence over site outlook and design.

I figure a lot of my early work on it will be conversions, bringing in 3.5 stuff to 5e while I get used to it.  Mmmm, mind flayers.  It would be good, especially since they seem to be embracing Planescape again.  I like my starfaring illithids.
Mudada.

Offline Gazzien

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Science? Science.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 03:32:06 AM »
Genuinely curious .w."

Yes.

In all seriousness, because I consider it my personal pet project and because of my output (Gazzi-sama thinks they're high quality, he noticed me, uuuguu~), but I don't own it per se.  I am a mod, and one could argue I've had my fair share of influence over site outlook and design.

I figure a lot of my early work on it will be conversions, bringing in 3.5 stuff to 5e while I get used to it.  Mmmm, mind flayers.  It would be good, especially since they seem to be embracing Planescape again.  I like my starfaring illithids.
(...what. :P)

Ah, that's good to know~ Good luck!

And yeah, Planescape is awesome. I loved Spelljammer, too, but that got dropped converting to 3.0 afaik.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 03:40:10 AM »
Theres a couple websites converting spelljammer to 3.5

Offline awaken_D_M_golem

• Epic Member
  • classique style , invisible tail
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 04:43:54 PM »
wotc 5e has a semi-index going now, just started so it's thin.
It's way too early for a legit Surreal-Dex, but it'd be nice to have one eventually.
http://community.wizards.com/forum/player-help/threads/4138726
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 03:54:26 PM by awaken_D_M_golem »
Your codpiece is a mimic.