Author Topic: [3.5] Souls  (Read 32756 times)

Offline geniussavant

• Legendary Member
  • Neither genius nor savant, mostly just confused
    • View Profile
Re: [3.5] Souls
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2013, 10:52:12 PM »
Here is a sheet for approval. It is only missing background if I'm not mistaken.
Smile beautiful. It's not as bad as you think.
I usually post from my phone. Please excuse any typos. I swear, they're the phone's fault.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2013, 11:44:08 AM »
I'll have a sheet up within the next couple of days.

Offline Quillwraith

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2013, 06:42:21 PM »
Here is a sheet for approval. It is only missing background if I'm not mistaken.
I can't see anything except skills for some reason.

Offline geniussavant

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2013, 07:17:21 PM »
Neither can I. This isn't the first issue I've had with mythweavers not saving my sheets. I'll write it back up. I'll let you know when I've got it corrected.
I usually post from my phone. Please excuse any typos. I swear, they're the phone's fault.

Offline geniussavant

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2013, 10:05:33 PM »
It's back up. Should be able to read it all now. I may change out the graft for something else, but it will definitely be one of the 1d6 natural attack grafts.

Offline Quillwraith

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2013, 05:18:17 PM »
Seems fine.

I'm going to request a board now;

Offline geniussavant

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2013, 07:05:19 PM »

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2013, 09:53:50 PM »
While I wait for the board to be populated, what is the ruling on Leadership?

Edit: Nevermind, low level and slow posting means that this wouldn't come into play for awhile, and having leadership that can be turn on/off would probably be more work than you want to deal with.

Offline geniussavant

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2013, 10:41:30 PM »
Here is a preliminary background for Markus:

Markus grew up on the banks of the Adamant Sea. Raised the son of a healer, he learned the basics at an early age. As time went on though, he became fascinated with the way fingers and even whole limbs could be reattached with limited success. He got good at it as he practiced. Eventually the idea of attaching a limb that was from a different creature struck him. He didn't have a chance to delve into this idea for quite some time. However, the coastal village where he was living was attacked by a rash of monstrous crabs over the course of a few weeks. During one of these attacks, one of the monsters managed to get its claw around his forearm, and he lost his left arm below the elbow. For many, this would have been a travesty, but Markus looked on the extent with cold intellect. He saw it as an opportunity. The villagers managed to kill one of the crabs a few days latter, and Markus was able to get ahold of the claw that severed his arm. Many thought he was going to mount it on the wall as a sort of trophy over the monster. Markus though had other ideas. He grafted the claw onto his stump. Miraculously, or abhorrently as many would say, the graft took. Markus hide the graft as best he could for a while, happy to have successfully managed it. But when the other villagers discovered his secret, he was forced out of the town. Now, Markus seeks a quite place to continue his experiments. Knowing what is possible though, he also hopes to find other creatures to steal body parts from. 'The Claw was interesting, and a proof of concept, but what else could his body handle?' he wonders.

Offline FireInTheSky

• Epic Member
  • "Insight is the sudden cessation of stupidity."
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2013, 10:48:02 PM »
Wait, so what's our party currently consist of? I haven't chosen a build, because I'm not sure where I need to fill in.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2013, 10:58:59 PM »
I'm playing a Blood King and trying to figure out what roles need filled myself.

Offline geniussavant

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2013, 11:03:27 PM »
I'm playing a Xenoalchemist. Which in combat will act as a damage dealer focusing on natural attacks. And afterwords  turning the dead monsters into grafts for himself and his friends.

Offline geniussavant

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2013, 11:08:54 PM »
As near as I can tell, support/utility is sorely lacking in our party. After coming across some monsters, I can grab a bit of utility, but I rolled a 1 on my grafts gotten before the start of the game, and I pretty much need that graft to be a natural attack. Besides, that background was a hell of a lot of fun to write. :)

Offline zook1shoe

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Feeling the Bern
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2013, 11:51:16 PM »
Wrong thread
add me on Steam- zook1shoe
- All Spells
- playground

Offline Quillwraith

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2013, 07:54:39 PM »

Offline Quillwraith

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2013, 05:36:17 PM »
Xaotiq, Risada, are you still in?

Offline Quillwraith

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2013, 06:45:39 PM »
Risada having declined, there is now one vacancy for a player, if there is one sufficiently intrigued. (MetroMagic has expressed interest; however, as he is in the related campaign, I feel others should first be given a chance to join, if relevant.)
Edit: this post now obsolete.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 06:10:16 PM by Quillwraith »

Offline Quillwraith

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2014, 09:46:49 AM »
There have been further unfortunate departures.  :-\
If there's one or two people who want to join, you'd be welcome. Given that the game already sort of started, it'd be preferred if you could be ready relatively soon, but we're in no real hurry.

Offline samnemath

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2014, 12:52:30 PM »
Mmm 2nd level? I think I would be interested. I have some classes I would like to see in action.

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2014, 08:11:51 PM »
There have been further unfortunate departures.  :-\
If there's one or two people who want to join, you'd be welcome. Given that the game already sort of started, it'd be preferred if you could be ready relatively soon, but we're in no real hurry.

Looks like this was recent.  I am monitoring this situation and will provide updates.

EDIT: And speaking off, what's the general balance level of things, and what are the rest of the party.  I don't want to come into a monk party with my homebrew super wizard or vice versa, or join the party of fighters with yet another fighter.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 08:14:31 PM by SolEiji »
Mudada.