Author Topic: TeC Combat  (Read 13226 times)

Offline Sneaky_Sable

• Legendary Member
  • Watching Ponies
    • View Profile
    • DOUBLE EXPOSURE
Re: TeC Combat
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2013, 10:29:38 AM »
Unique simply took cover. There weren't many places she could get too quickly, and safely, so she opted for the first place that could give her some concealment from the assault. She was a lover, not a fighter. Ruffian behavior, really.

Though, acting quicker would be more of a benefit to her protectors and friends then acting more suave so, with a practiced shift in her biochemistry, she projected her aura to those around her. Rather then stimulating the communicative and responsive centers of the conscious mind, Unique's new aura sought to stimulate the reflexive system, the jumpy twitchy center as she used to call it.

Dare call her unladylike, Unique wasn't about to sit and play the defenseless damsel in distress. Play the role too often and people get bored of the show. Though, she wasn't adverse to a toss around every now and again. Just like the 'synths here in Evernight showed her, the tiny hairs on the backs of each of Unique's hands stiffened and toughened, then elongated. They clung to one another and continued to harden and extend until they formed a ridge of vicious, sharp edges along the back of her hand trailing down to just beyond the wrist. Uncivilized, yes, but a lady had to defend herself.

(click to show/hide)
Link to my homebrews

(Offsite server may be unstable. Report broken / unresponsive link with Post Upvote button)

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
  • you can't escape the miles
    • View Profile
Re: TeC Combat
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2013, 07:56:35 AM »
There's a muffled curse from the doorway as Ash fires, and one of the two thugs rolls out, brandishing a pistol. He pulls the trigger, pointing at Ash, and a spray of ammo fills the air.

((Ash: 14 piercing damage, Ref DC 17 for half))

The second thug leaps through the doorway, skin rippling, and lands in front of Ravage in the form of an overgrown leopard. It lets out a coughing roar right in Ravage's face.
I am the assassin of productivity

(member in good standing of the troll-feeders guild)

It's begun — my things have overgrown the previous sig.