Author Topic: Campaign Thread V: Boobies in the Basement Make up for an Otherwise Dull Day  (Read 222459 times)

Offline konnerthefirst

• Love what you do
    • View Profile
Joseph trots down into the room with all the yelling "Who's she and what does she want?" joseph says eyeing the head priest lady

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
Joseph trots down into the room with all the yelling "Who's she and what does she want?" joseph says eyeing the head priest lady
"She's a High Priestess of Grizelda, whatever that is, and she seems to want to piss off the big metal guy.

I'm not one to pick sides, but 10 gold says the metal guy could kick her right out the door in one shot!"

Mustave smiles, hoping beyond all hope that he sees that happen.
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline konnerthefirst

• Love what you do
    • View Profile
"She's a High Priestess of Grizelda, whatever that is, and she seems to want to piss off the big metal guy.

I'm not one to pick sides, but 10 gold says the metal guy could kick her right out the door in one shot!"

Mustave smiles, hoping beyond all hope that he sees that happen.

"Do I look stupid, I will never bet anything with you" Joseph says before turning to the angry lady "What do you want?"

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
"Do I look stupid, I will never bet anything with you"
Mostly to himself "Heh. Smart lad."

Mustave stands behind Joseph to watch the exchange.
My creations

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
The Priestess is about to say something when she notices Cusic with alarm

"DANCING IS EVIL AND LEADS TO FORNICATION!!  FORNICATION LEADS TO DEATH AND SUFFERING!!  CEASE NOW OR RISK A TERRIFYING PUNISHMENT IN THE BOWELS OF HELL!"

Her magically enhanced voice reverberates through the house as a spider the size of an orange falls from the ceiling onto her bosom.  She reaches up and casually crushes it like a grape.

"Also, you people really need to do something about your spider problem..."

Offline konnerthefirst

• Love what you do
    • View Profile
The Priestess is about to say something when she notices Cusic with alarm

"DANCING IS EVIL AND LEADS TO FORNICATION!!  FORNICATION LEADS TO DEATH AND SUFFERING!!  CEASE NOW OR RISK A TERRIFYING PUNISHMENT IN THE BOWELS OF HELL!"

Her magically enhanced voice reverberates through the house as a spider the size of an orange falls from the ceiling onto her bosom.  She reaches up and casually crushes it like a grape.

"Also, you people really need to do something about your spider problem..."

"what's your god of stupidity and annoyance" joseph says not amused by the crazy ladies antics

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
"You'd know all about terrifying punishiments in bowels wouldn't you?"

Offline jojolagger

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
Congratulations, you have moved up from annoyance to hindrance. You have 10 seconds to vacate the premise peacefully, after which, if you are still here, you will be forcibly vacated.

(click to show/hide)
Out of net access for a bit. Should be back late monday.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
It's at this point a couple of dwarves in odd full body leather suits with plated masks and a tube running from the mouth hooked to a tank show up holding some bizarre contraptions.

A muffled voice says "We hear you got spiders?"

Priestess: "Oh good the poison sprayers are here.  Perhaps their fumes will enlighten you to the danger you are in, I certainly won't."

She smiles sweetly at Kintal "Your people will pay for your brief moment of joy."

And then she is gone.

Muffled dwarf: "You want us to go ahead and spray fer vermin?"

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
"Wait. I thought those first two things were good things."

Mustave looks at the spider, then the dwarves.

"Where'd that come from? Where'd they come from? I should probably think less about fornication and pay more attention."
My creations

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
"If ya want us ta spray da haflin' dats extra."

Offline Monotremeancer

• View Profile
Bill, shall we? Or should we make sure nothing horrible is happening downstairs first?"[/color]

Let's... The horrible roar echoes through the building just as Bill is about to answer. The platypus spreads his legs slightly to make sure he keeps his balance You know, let's check downstairs first he continues, calmly
I'm what's staring back from the abyss.
How come you guys never wave?

Please send me a PM if you give me kudos. I'm interested in what I'm doing right.

Offline littha

• Epic Member
  • +1 Holy Muffin
    • View Profile
The voice shocks Cusic into miss timeing her next flip and she ends up flat on her face. After getting up she approaches the priestess

"But I LIKE dancing"  :bigeyes "It does cause a lot of death though..." she mutters to herself.

Then with a sterner voice than you would expect from her "Get outta my building!"

after she leaves Cusic goes back to backflips intermingled with poking the dwarves gear
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 07:35:37 AM by littha »

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
After the priestess leaves, Kintal turns his attention to the dwarves.  "Yes, there are a lot of spiders in the walls."

Offline radmelon

• Ashbless ftw!
    • View Profile
Teo shakes himself out of the hallucination/stupor he had gotten into.

"Hmmm? Someone say fornication?"

Offline Flay Crimsonwind

• Legendary Member
  • The devil so nice, they damned him thrice.
    • View Profile
Coming down the stairs more than expecting to kill something, Zach asks none too politely "What the hell is going on down here?"
I'm here and ready to keep confusing the hell out of everyone I meet.

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
Coming down the stairs more than expecting to kill something, Zach asks none too politely "What the hell is going on down here?"
"Some dwarves want to spray me and we have spiders and there's an angry lady who's shouting."

Mustave takes a breath.
My creations

Offline Flay Crimsonwind

• Legendary Member
  • The devil so nice, they damned him thrice.
    • View Profile
"I know about the spiders, I was going to kill them. Obviously the yelling was the woman? I presume we managed to chase her off? What do you want to spray him for?"
I'm here and ready to keep confusing the hell out of everyone I meet.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
"Not nessarily a want, we jest gets lots a' rekwests ter do it.  You got the standard hidden passages or is this an easy job?"

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
"I know about the spiders, I was going to kill them."
"Do you need some help?"

"Not nessarily a want, we jest gets lots a' rekwests ter do it.  You got the standard hidden passages or is this an easy job?"
"Wait. Requests to spray halflings or to spray me?"

« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 08:26:37 PM by bhu »
My creations