Author Topic: OOC talk  (Read 55720 times)

Offline trappedslider

• Honorary Mod
  • Trapped on another Earth that isn't home
    • View Profile
Re: OOC talk
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2014, 02:41:15 PM »
Could there be a roll thread perhaps?  IC doesn't work for me and using charactersheet.net all the time might get tedious.

done :)

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2014, 07:09:23 PM »
trappedslider, in many ways, your character seems to sum up all the traits and skills I couldn't fit into mine. :D

Offline trappedslider

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2014, 07:25:33 PM »
trappedslider, in many ways, your character seems to sum up all the traits and skills I couldn't fit into mine. :D
thanks..well over the years of playing face to face..it helps to have a face character you know..a smooth talker kind of person...

Offline Jackinthegreen

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I like green.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2014, 08:18:21 PM »
Will updates be made to some of the equipment, such as most cell phones nowadays also having PDA features and GPS and such?

Offline trappedslider

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2014, 09:02:43 PM »
Will updates be made to some of the equipment, such as most cell phones nowadays also having PDA features and GPS and such?

yeah

Online bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2014, 09:53:09 PM »
thanks..well over the years of playing face to face..it helps to have a face character you know..a smooth talker kind of person...

Plus he'll come in handy when i accidentally on purpose fire 4 magazines into the local bank president/potential vampire :D

Offline trappedslider

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2014, 10:38:59 PM »

Plus he'll come in handy when i accidentally on purpose fire 4 magazines into the local bank president/potential vampire :D

"Do not be concerned with the sounds of shots being fired..it's how we conduct business."

If we got everyone we can start

Offline FireInTheSky

• Epic Member
  • "Insight is the sudden cessation of stupidity."
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2014, 10:43:14 PM »
bhu, I don't know if you have a picture yet, but how about this one (courtesy of Agita's Dropbox)?

Meanwhile, I'm working on my guy.

Offline trappedslider

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2014, 11:19:23 PM »
nince..just one question how is he paying for the loft..cuz the house allowance form The Campus only covers a small two bedroom apartment

Offline FireInTheSky

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2014, 11:36:22 PM »
nince..just one question how is he paying for the loft..cuz the house allowance form The Campus only covers a small two bedroom apartment
You mean, a 2-br per person, not shared by our cell (or pod, or whatever term we're using to refer to our little cohort), correct? Can he take that money and use it to stay in a studio loft? Or is it that we're living in Campus housing, which consists of 2-br apartments?

Offline trappedslider

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2014, 11:42:00 PM »
You mean, a 2-br per person, not shared by our cell (or pod, or whatever term we're using to refer to our little cohort), correct? Can he take that money and use it to stay in a studio loft? Or is it that we're living in Campus housing, which consists of 2-br apartments?

The money is paid to a local place,and and each character gets their own apartment

Offline FireInTheSky

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2014, 11:53:48 PM »

The money is paid to a local place,and and each character gets their own apartment
Boooooooring! :P No prob - I just liked the picture. It's more fluff than anything else.

Online bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2014, 01:45:06 AM »
I put a pc portrait up before I read your post here.  You may find it spooky...

Offline trappedslider

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2014, 02:26:41 AM »
now if i could find a pic...lol
EDIT: once fire is done with is gear, I'll start the game
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 02:56:30 AM by trappedslider »

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2014, 07:52:38 AM »
It looks like fire's not the only one who doesn't have gear. In fact, it looks like our GMPC is the only one with gear purchased. :P

I've started a wishlist for gear I want to get my hands on, but haven't actually purchased it yet. It'll be difficult to anyway. A lot of it, such as the weapons and the ammo for such will be furnished for use on missions (possibly not the exact weapons I'm looking for, depending on requisitions), though some of the other gear is probably not likely to be furnished so I'll have to get it on my own. It's also possible that I'll have to wait on some of it until we get 'paid' (aka, level-up Wealth check).

Also, for reference I put up some character portraits, and my sheet has further info about appearance and personality. Background write-up is forthcoming.

Offline trappedslider

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2014, 10:32:16 AM »
well in that case if folks are waiting on getting stuff handed to them, we can start the game if everyone is cool with that.

Online bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2014, 03:07:14 AM »
do we know each other?

Offline trappedslider

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2014, 03:28:32 AM »
do we know each other?

We know each other's first names but that's about it

ED:IT but you don't know the briefer since this is going to be your first op as a team
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 03:32:49 AM by trappedslider »

Offline trappedslider

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2014, 08:40:20 PM »
just waiting to hear from fire

Online bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2014, 08:14:28 PM »
Just noticed you're spoiler.  I sort of meant incendiary devices or grenades as opposed to bullets.  But I'll take the bullets if thats whats available.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 10:17:11 PM by trappedslider »