Author Topic: Handbook Index - Discussion Thread  (Read 23301 times)

Offline PlzBreakMyCampaign

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Immune to Critical Hits as a Fairness Elemental
    • View Profile
Re: Handbook Index Discussion Thread
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2016, 10:44:47 AM »
We should have an index of Discussion Threads, and then a Discussion Thread for that index.

Oh. I keep thinking that that is what this thread is.

Basically, when I want to add something to a handbook, I have to search through 11 pages of discussion pages to see if a discussion thread on the handbook yet. Thoughts, OP?

Offline Garryl

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2016, 01:08:35 AM »
Happy new year and holidays. I've gone through one final update and sorting of the index for the end of 2016.

By the way, I'm not very active on this site any more. In the unlikely event that there's a sudden surge in 3rd edition handbook activity, I probably won't be keeping up with it at all. In the off chance that that happens and becomes an issue, I have no objections to the admins taking over and/or giving the thread to someone who's more active.

Offline TC X0 Lt 0X

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • The TC Storywriter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2016, 04:47:37 AM »
Happy new year and holidays. I've gone through one final update and sorting of the index for the end of 2016.

By the way, I'm not very active on this site any more. In the unlikely event that there's a sudden surge in 3rd edition handbook activity, I probably won't be keeping up with it at all. In the off chance that that happens and becomes an issue, I have no objections to the admins taking over and/or giving the thread to someone who's more active.

Is it at all possible for Admins to grant anyone with the DnD Handbook Writer title to be able to edit the post?
If so people can add in their Handbook links to the Index directly.
Im really bad at what I do.
A+

Offline Garryl

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2017, 12:47:47 PM »
The index is updated with the newly restored links. Among other benefits, the links to unported BG handbooks now point to the restored BG archive. All of those old threads are now accessible once again.

Offline Skyrock

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Handbook Index - Discussion Thread
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2018, 09:36:53 AM »
Sohei Handbook: http://minmaxforum.com/index.php?topic=18142.0

Under Base Classes => Martial.

Offline nijineko

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • two strange quarks short of a graviton....
    • View Profile
    • TwinSeraphim
Re: Handbook Index - Discussion Thread
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2020, 11:17:10 AM »
Since there is a psionics section under magic and alternate systems, shouldn't the Master Psionics List appear under there?

I've also updated the List thread so that it actually shows every power by name and source in the thread.

This should make it more useful to everyone.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 11:38:50 AM by nijineko »