Author Topic: Green Temple III  (Read 11699 times)

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
Green Temple III
« on: November 21, 2014, 05:36:09 PM »
And you end up in a large dark space.  It reminds you of the ruins near the beginning of the Maze, but without the glowing cracks.  The walls are covered in strange runes and dull moss.  You aren't really sure what's keeping the moss alive.  Or why you can see.

Oh!  You're not alone!  All together, the people in this dark space are: Becca, Cory, Louise, and Holy.  Fancy meeting you all here!
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
Re: Green Temple III
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 12:37:44 AM »
"Oh!  Finally~ I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever find you two in here."
Magic do what you will

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
  • What is sickness to the body of a knight errant?
    • View Profile
    • The Spellshaping Codices (Homebrew Board)
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 11:56:45 PM »
I blink. "Wait, what? How...eh?"
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 10:48:13 PM »
"Are you Really going to question the how of this gate?  After the weirdness of the last three?"
Magic do what you will

Offline Dulcinea

• the Dream-maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 05:46:26 PM »
Cory opens and shuts his mouth.  "But...I thought you went...to the White City?" he says uncertainly.
"You think you're the puppet-master, but I can see the strings."

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 12:56:53 AM »
"You did," I add, equally confused. "The White City is definitely the place you went."
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 03:22:03 AM »
"Ahhh~"  Louise exclaimed in a mildly French manner.  "We did.  We had a great time of it, it was enjoyable once we got there.  We also explored the void a bit, went out to some of the dead pillars."  Louise frowns.  Her tone softens.  "We really need to succeed..."  She fingers the piece of paper in her pocket.  "We even found a fragment and met... a peculiar girl.  She was looking for Ana, I suppose since Ana isn't with you, they found each other.  We headed back to camp and had a brief chat with everyone- just checking in of course...  Ana.  No, you wouldn't know, nevermind."  Louise drops the subject. 

"Holy and I found a couple of fragments in here, did you two find anything?"
Magic do what you will

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 08:22:59 PM »
I scratch my nose. "Well, we met an adorable fluffy thing that stamped my cleavage?" I venture.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2014, 11:55:08 PM »
"Is the stamp a fragment?"

Louise begins doing what she should have a while back and examines the room they are in more closely.  They were, after all, in the middle of the labyrinth.
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2014, 11:59:14 PM »
The stamp is most certainly a fragment.  It resembles a paw-mark surrounded by a circle.  Its fairly cute; you can imagine a small child getting on on their hand for a fair.  Its a bit strange on a mature older woman's cleavage.

As for your surroundings, things looks more or less like what they are.  There doesn't seem to be anything hiding here.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2014, 12:00:31 AM »
Louise walks around the room looking for any ways to go further into the maze without passing through her own or Becca and Cory's gateway.
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2014, 12:09:37 AM »
What gateways?  There's just wall behind you both.  That being said, there is a way to progress.  It looks pretty dark, though.  And they did call this place a labyrinth.  I think they did, at least.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2014, 02:32:00 PM »
"Shall we?"  Louise leads the way forward
Magic do what you will

Offline Dulcinea

• the Dream-maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2014, 01:57:21 PM »
The Knight pauses.  "Perhaps, my lady, it would be as well to first ascertain the kind of labyrinth we are about to embark upon.  If it is a labyrinth in the sense of a maze, rather than the original definition of the word, might I suggest using something to mark the path we have already trodden?"

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2014, 01:17:09 PM »
"It's pretty much been a straight shot for me, but if we come to a fork, feel free to mark it in some way.  Remember, we're trying to make it to the center to find the Green Beast."
Magic do what you will

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2014, 05:35:21 PM »
"Yes, the Green Beast. Medusa." I raise an eyebrow. "That's a name that implies that we should have a plan of some sort."

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2014, 02:30:40 AM »
"Erm...  Well, the previous Beast told us that she would be helpful answering questions...  So I'm not worried too much.  I'll keep my eyes low just in case.  Unless you found a mirror shield fragment that you've been holding out on."  Louise adds the last bit on playfully, knowing that there is no way Becca could keep something THAT size in her cleavage.

probably.
Magic do what you will

Offline Dulcinea

• the Dream-maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2014, 12:45:01 PM »
"Are we in some kind of a rush?" Cory asks in confusion.  "I mean, surely there's no harm in taking precautions?"

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2014, 12:41:14 AM »
Louise stops in her tracks.  She gauges herself.  Her breathing is a little elevated.  She's a bit sweaty.  She thinks.  "Okay, you're right, I guess I still have some adrenaline pumping through me from the fight with the golemn...  And Sam isn't here anymore, so I should be more careful."

Louise reaches for Holy's hand.  "What preparations do you suggest we make before moving forward?"
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2014, 12:59:37 AM »
Holy takes your hand and holds it gently.