Author Topic: Intermission: ~Purification in Progress~  (Read 23213 times)

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
  • What is sickness to the body of a knight errant?
    • View Profile
    • The Spellshaping Codices (Homebrew Board)
Re: Intermission: ~Purification in Progress~
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2013, 09:16:05 PM »
I take a deep breath of the evening air and sigh happily. "Everything always turns out all right," I murmur, "when the Nincada cry."
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2013, 09:32:22 PM »
Period: Oh, you read that series too?  It was really great, wasn't it!?
Period: My favorite character was Ekira~

Period: Oh, wait, she was in the sequel wasn't she...  Who was my favorite character from the original again...
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2013, 11:50:38 PM »
The trip goes very smoothly~
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2013, 11:53:45 PM »
Period: Yup.  Everything looks like it should.

She nods to herself, then starts walking towards the Pokemon Center, as she said she would.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2013, 12:09:44 AM »
The sound of rebuilding in the distance, you approach the pokemon center.  a lone honchkrow flies far overhead with a flock of murkrow in tow.  The mysterious forces that be open the door automatically.  You see Quilly and Rilly sitting at their counters.  Quilly looks up from her nails and welcomes you.  Rilly seems to be engrossed in her magazine once again.
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2013, 12:14:06 AM »
Period: Hello again!  As always, would you take care of our pokemon?

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2013, 01:05:39 AM »
I smile, and hand them my Pokémon as well.

I then make my way over to the cots and sit down heavily, stretching my back a little. "Ooh, that was a long day."
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2013, 12:44:09 AM »
Quilly takes your pokemon to the back, she looks a bit more awake than you are accustomed to seeing her, though it appears that her normal quasi-grouchy mood is still present.  Regardless, she smiles and leads your pokemon to the back, where you can hear the normal noises of pokemon healing going on.  It seems to be a slow day in this neck of the woods.

Rilly looks up as you pass by her and regards you with a smile and a nod, and will go back to her magazine if you do not say anything.  The Farfetch'd clock disagrees with you as it ticks and tocks in the corner, displaying that it is only the afternoon.
Magic do what you will

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2013, 10:49:40 AM »
After a suitable amount of silence passes, interrupted only by Rilly occasionally speaking under her breath, Quilly comes around to bring your pokemon back to you.  She looks a little worse for wear, as though her allergies have been acting up.  She presents your pokemon back to you and turns to Rilly. 

"I'm going to lie down for a spell, if you don't mind."  Rilly nods and rises, stretching.  Rilly puts her Nurse's cap down on the table, and once the sister has gone to the back room, Rilly dons the hat over her own shopkeeper's baseball cap.  She puts the magazine away and turns to the only two guests in the whole area.  "Welcome to the Brightwing pokemon center, we can heal your pokemon to perfect health.  Would you like to rest your pokemon?"  She laughs and continues.  "How was your morning?"
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2013, 01:04:10 PM »
Period: It was fun!  We went to Breezeburg for the festival.  There was a haunted house and ghosts and everything.

She pauses to show off the mask she bought.

Period: And I bought Lenny there!

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2013, 12:50:03 PM »
Rilly leans in close and says "Oooh, nice, you caught the Breezeburg festival?  That's cool, I forgot it was today.  Ahhhh  I wish I could've gone...  I wanted to go to The House of Gengar"

She intones the final words in a particularly creepy way.  "And you had fun?"
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2013, 12:55:42 PM »
Period: I did!  It was really fun!  Oh, and I went to the House of Gengar!
Period: It was really cool!  There were a lot of ghosts and sarcophagi and stuff!  Oh, then there were lots of real ghosts, and me and Beatrice fought them!
Period: It was a really fun haunted house!

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2013, 10:53:46 PM »
I blink at Period's assessment of the situation. "There were some wild Ghost-types," I add to her exposition. "It was...somewhat harrowing."

I pat my beret reassuringly.

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2013, 11:49:27 PM »
Period: Oh, and one of them was really big and orange!  It was cool and it dropped this thing!

Period rummages around in her bag and pulls out the orb of void.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2013, 11:51:17 PM »
"oooh, what's that?"
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2013, 11:57:49 PM »
Period: I don't know!  Felix said it was telekinetically empty, though!

Period returns orb of void to her bag.

Period: Oh, We're going to head off to another town in a bit!  Is there anywhere you think is really cool?

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2013, 08:32:41 PM »
Rilly's Eyes glitter, "Oooooh, there's the Torkoal hotspring resort!"  Her face falls. But...  I suppose that is a bit far if you're walking...  and it would kinda be a pretty long distance to swim once you reached the shore...  you might wind up getting exhausted from the cross-island swim...  Hmmm...  Nearby places.  I'm not sure what you gals are into, be it gym leaders or ancient sites of unknown and hidden mysteries.

Or if you just wanna know a great place to chill and lie low for a few days, you know, like if you're on the run from the law."  She says the last sentence as casually as someone wondering what to cook for supper.

"Anyways, Since you've been south, you've seen breezeburg, northwards you're gonna hit Lavafont and just beyond that Magmar Mountain."  she chuckles a little bit, as if there is some sort of joke that she is remembering.  East you're gonna hit cliffs pretty soon, but there's a bicycle route that is absolutely lovely.  somehow it feels like you're going downhill both ways.  The cycling route leads straight to Grimleal."
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Legendary Member
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2013, 08:38:41 PM »
Period: Oo!  Lavafont and Grimleal both sound really cool!  What's a bicycle?

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Honorary Mod
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2013, 10:00:36 PM »
Rilly sorta blankly looks at Period, then to Beatrice.
Magic do what you will

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2013, 04:33:23 AM »
I shrug at Rilly. "Well, it's sort of like...two wheels, bound together by a metal frame. You can ride it from one place to another."

I try to hide a yawn. I really am rather tired after today's excursions. I look around for a nearby chair that I could pull up to the counter.