Author Topic: The Void Café  (Read 4226 times)

Offline Sohala

• Honorary Mod
  • A hammer is all I need.
    • View Profile
The Void Café
« on: November 07, 2011, 10:59:16 AM »
The space within no space for all your out of character talking needs. Do try to keep the other threads nice and clean.

I will try and port over the important discussions and the full adventure, assuming I get enough of you to come back.
"You think I'm talking about breaking the rules?"
"No I'm just trying to figure out how far you want them bent."

[3.5 Base] Mana Mage

Offline Sohala

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
Re: The Void Café
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 02:07:57 PM »
So there was next to nothing in the OoC to copy over...

Anyone need a rehash?

Oh, TML's sect!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 02:09:50 PM by Sohala »

[3.5 Base] Mana Mage

Offline Sohala

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 02:12:39 PM »
Kindly port over your character posts.

[3.5 Base] Mana Mage

Offline Sohala

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 02:39:22 PM »
Got the whole of the adventure ported over.

To fill the fourth slot, SV has offered to come back. I am at a loss of how to handle it at this point though. I could have the two swap places, throw him in with the present four, or even have him wait until after the first part is over...

[3.5 Base] Mana Mage

Offline Sohala

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 12:55:52 PM »
Get them characters moved over and map is up.

[3.5 Base] Mana Mage

Offline ShadowViper

• Don't go looking for snakes, you might find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 02:55:46 PM »
I'm cool with whatever. No rush, would rather have it make sense when he rejoins the party.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri rock! I need scissors! 61!

" 'Giving up' kills people. When a person refuses to give up, he earns the right to walk down the road of humanity." - Alucard

Offline Mixster

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 05:21:48 PM »
Should we just start posting in the forgotten forge again, I might need some re-cap, the last thing we experienced were those water valves, right?
This signature reserved for the first awesome quote!

Offline Sohala

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 07:42:03 PM »
But of course.

Want a full recap?

[3.5 Base] Mana Mage

Offline Sohala

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 11:33:40 PM »
Guess I will take that as yes...

You began the adventure in the soaring heights of the city of Sharn, happening upon the murder of one Bonal Geldem (a scholar from Morgrave University) at the hands of a warforged by the name of Cutter. You engaged in a conflict with Cutter, where you managed to shackle him. During your examination of Bonal's body, Cutter threw himself over the railing of the bridge, resisting both automatic feather fall enchantments, to crash into a lower bridge. He did not survive, but a small object was spotted flying away from the falling 'forged. All involved in the conflict with Cutter were promptly arrested by the city watch, but not before Sim pocketed several objects from Bonal's body.

With the aid of an unknown benefactor, your incarceration was short. Feeling safer in numbers after the earlier events, you traveled together to Coldflame Keep at Cumulo's suggestion. En-route you were met by a mysterious individual named Myr, whom delivered a box with a House Cannith seal on it, before disappearing. After reaching Coldflame Keep, the box is opened, revealing identification cases with ties to House Cannith and a request for a meeting at the Gearhead Lounge. After a night's rest you decide to follow the request.

After arriving at the Gearhead Lounge, you are joined by two others who had been recruited in a similar fashion. A short time later, your unknown benefactor shows herself, Elaydren d’Vown (of House Cannith, a cousin of the blood but not an heir). She informed you that she had been working with Bonal to locate a family heirloom (seven-pointed adamantine star device). With the journal from Bonal's body, Elaydren is able to direct you to a general location of the heirloom. With the promise of gold and favor from House Cannith, you agree to help. Four of you go after the heirloom, while the other two at held back.

Following the directions, you found a possible guide, and after some misadventure and persuasion, you convinced him to guide you to the entrance you sought.

[3.5 Base] Mana Mage