Train tickets to a town in the complete opposite direction.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
I do have to call out the clear money grab, though. Selling hardcover and paperback books that are ADVERTISED to be incomplete? You can't possibly "complete" them later!
A level in Arcane Trickster first is called for, if that is the interpretation.I think you're just trying to complicate things since Arcane Trickster requires Sneak Attack to even enter in the first place.
@Solo how long did you go on your fast? What was the reason for it? Why don't you recommend it?Either because I did not have access to food, or because of medical reasons.
Say a Vile character double-crosses his fiendish patrons, taking both Hellsworn and Abyss-Bound Soul. In the event of that character's death, where does the soul go: the Abyss or the Nine Hells of Baator? Or is there another possibility entirely?Fiddling contest.
It's called a samurai longbow for a reason?
PS: Solo, you forgot about dishonor upon the dog.
Hey guys, I need some advice on helping out my party's team composition. Our healer/utility caster got killed (again), and we don't have the cash to get a Raise Dead. So she needs a new character. The problems that we have are 1) our healer doesn't really want to roll up another support-type caster just to get axed again by bad party decisions, and 2) our party is a mixture of stinky cheese and hot garbage. I'm trying to help her figure out something that will genuinely help the party without being the same sort of character as last time.
The party currently consists of:
- Knight 9/Crusader 2: Uses a one-handed reach weapon, a tower shield, thicket of blades, and standstill. More or less what one would expect the knight to do.
- Monk 2/Ninja 3/Rokugan Ninja 3/Fist of the Forest 3: Off-tank, trapmonkey, and primary source of damage for the party. The group is dangerously reliant on him.
- Sorcerer 11: Literally knows only transmutation spells. Lack of flexibility is an increasing issue.
- Sorcerer 6/Elemental Savant 4: Fire mage, hyper focused, and down a level due to dying. Good damage ... until SR, Fire Resist, or Evasion kick in.
- Swordsage 1/Warblade 7: Monkey-grips an oversized fullblade because DAKKA! Usual routine is to kill something and then get dropped. Down several levels because he only shows up to half of the sessions.
All 3.5 material is kosher by our DM, and any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!