Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
11
I tried some Google-fu but couldn't find a definite answer.  But I did come across a quick Reddit discussion.
https://www.reddit.com/r/criticalrole/comments/6ujgka/no_spoilers_question_about_the_earrings/

It seems like they're earing that take the place of communicators so the party can stay in contact.  Probably the spell "Whispering Wind" in item form.

Though I did see a mention of them being able to detect truth from a lie, 3 times a day.
12
[D&D 3.5] SCP, Eberron Edition / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by dman on Yesterday at 10:52:01 PM »
Oops.  Hal-El's action happens on his intitative not on Slake's.
13
[D&D 3.5] SCP, Eberron Edition / Re: Dice Rolling
« Last post by dman on Yesterday at 10:47:44 PM »
I forgot if the monster can be flanked +2 to all of Slake's to hit rolls.
14
[D&D 3.5] SCP, Eberron Edition / Re: The Game!
« Last post by dman on Yesterday at 10:39:33 PM »

(click to show/hide)


"Ouch!  That hurts."  The Professor shakes off the gator's jaws with an ease that belies his apparent size.  "My but you do look tasty!"  He licks his lips and his eyes flash as flaming tentacles fire out of the professor's lab coat with blinding speed - striking vital areas with pinpoint accuracy.  One bite grabs an eye, another hits the neck underneath.  As the creature cries out the third drives through its open jaws cracking through the palatine process reaching for brains.  It quickly darts out and drives in again bashing through the cranium.  Flaming tentacles grab at the monster's neck and latch on squeezing to crush it's trachea and spine at the same time.


The abberation above switches from it's inspiring ululations
(click to show/hide)
to an almost imperceptibly low pitched rumble.
(click to show/hide)
  It flies SW 40 feet positioning itself above Tanya's Head.

The angel directs his attention to the monster to the west and yells "You will stop...By the power of GOD!"
(click to show/hide)

   
15
[D&D 3.5] SCP, Eberron Edition / Re: Dice Rolling
« Last post by dman on Yesterday at 10:28:09 PM »
Angel Sound burst
Rolled 1d8+5 : 6 + 5, total 11
16
[D&D 3.5] SCP, Eberron Edition / Re: Dice Rolling
« Last post by dman on Yesterday at 10:18:45 PM »
Cloaker Inspire Dread Will DC
Rolled 1d20+15 : 5 + 15, total 20
17
[D&D 3.5] SCP, Eberron Edition / Re: OOC Discussion
« Last post by Nytemare3701 on Yesterday at 10:03:03 PM »
That said, these things do seem fairly nuts for a random encounter. D:

Depending on party makeup, these were somewhere between "laugh at them because they can't fly and are slow" and "oh god oh god so many teeth". I'm STILL unsure where this party is going to end up.
18
[D&D 3.5] SCP, Eberron Edition / Re: Dice Rolling
« Last post by dman on Yesterday at 10:00:12 PM »
Full Attack https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i-13w7J-Y_1FYikgCcZfVBCUTTxhBv2hliGHacnlEQM/edit?usp=sharing

Bite 1
Rolled 1d20+18 : 20 + 18, total 38
Damage
Rolled 2d6+19 : 5, 3 + 19, total 27
Fire
Rolled 3d6 : 1, 1, 5, total 7

Bite 2
Rolled 1d20+18 : 17 + 18, total 35
Damage
Rolled 2d6+19 : 1, 3 + 19, total 23
Fire
Rolled 3d6 : 1, 1, 3, total 5

Bite 3
Rolled 1d20+18 : 14 + 18, total 32
Damage
Rolled 2d6+19 : 6, 5 + 19, total 30
Fire
Rolled 3d6 : 6, 1, 3, total 10

Haste Bite
Rolled 1d20+18 : 11 + 18, total 29
Damage
Rolled 2d6+19 : 4, 2 + 19, total 25
Fire
Rolled 3d6 : 2, 2, 3, total 7

Slam 4
Rolled 1d20+16 : 7 + 16, total 23
Damage
Rolled 1d4+19 : 4 + 19, total 23
Fire
Rolled 3d6 : 3, 2, 4, total 9

Grapple
Rolled 1d20+24 : 16 + 24, total 40
Constrict
Rolled 1d4+21 : 1 + 21, total 22

Slam 5
Rolled 1d20+16 : 7 + 16, total 23
Damage
Rolled 1d4+19 : 4 + 19, total 23
Fire
Rolled 3d6 : 2, 6, 3, total 11

Grapple
Rolled 1d20+24 : 16 + 24, total 40
Constrict
Rolled 1d4+21 : 2 + 21, total 23

Slam 6
Rolled 1d20+16 : 10 + 16, total 26
Damage
Rolled 1d4+19 : 3 + 19, total 22
Fire
Rolled 3d6 : 1, 5, 4, total 10

Grapple
Rolled 1d20+24 : 11 + 24, total 35
Constrict
Rolled 1d4+21 : 2 + 21, total 23

19
September 1776 / Re: Talkin' like it's 1759! (OoC chat)
« Last post by RobbyPants on Yesterday at 09:19:56 PM »
yeah.  opposed checks would be more difficult though.
I figured as much. I wasn't looking for freebies; whatever works better for the game.

At this point, Elizabeth is taking what she feels is the safest route. It might not be the best. She's working on limited information.
20
[Pathfinder] Goblins! / Re: Behaving Like Goblins - IC
« Last post by Stratovarius on Yesterday at 08:53:26 PM »
Mogmurch very pointedly goes last on the way to the Cave. Leading from the rear seems entirely sensible.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10