General introduction to Airships
1. What is speed? And these two exact
ships do X?Am I to think only 2 ships were ever printed? Can you just say that right off the bat instead of waiting half a page to learn other wise? If it can endlessly Hustle (source?) then can it Run in a tactical environment? Since you claim it's a Creature does that mean it can use overland flight movement rates like a creature?
2. Carrying Capacity, less confusing please.More Firesled, *sigh*
I'm looking for some information in this explanation area, you talking about a specific ship really doesn't fit. Is the Firesled Large per specific text or Large because SW says so or because the entry simply says so? And as I can see above it's Colossal? You just said it's large twice.
I'm sure you mean the entry from before, but the reader shouldn't walk away from an explanation with more questions than they started with. Like instead of playing the pronoun game, take a second to actually spell the name of the ship you're saying is Colossal. And I know you have some kind of fascination with the Firesled but how about leaving it out of every single section to talk about the topic at hand ok?
3. Maneuverability, more talking about the Firesled.*sighs*
Also 'You want info? Go read the DMG.' Is not a good way to go about things. People visit Handbooks to understand and make good choices, not to be told to read 7+ other supplements and obtain total system mastery. You don't need to list details to acomplish such a goal but I mean you can to a certain extent, *cough* Realmshelp & D&D Tools WotC doesn't care it's just forum policy not to post entire chapters.
4. Controlling the ElementalExplorer Handbook has Airship specific rules as an updated supplement. Anything is says has priority over the ECS, any contradictions between them you ignore the ECS not the EH. You also forgot you need to call the elemental via Planar Binding and should clarify that the helm is an item out of the ECS that you can purchase to "upgrade" your Airship so to speak.
5. Steering the AirshipLess opinions on which rules you think are right. Reserve your opinion explaining good or bad choices with the available options.
6. Airships, Firesleds, and Air-Skiffs, oh my!For ramming damage cite EH28 instead of SW. This is also a great section to list all stat-block provided Airships in the standard Handbook color codes and where your opinion(s) can greatly contribute to your guide.
7. Attacking an AirshipIt's a given requirement.
8. PriceIf I craft my own what's the discount?
What is a House Lyrandar airship? It's the first time you've mentioned it. 2nd Post
9. Weapons!Show off the awesome armaments you can buy.
10. Upgrades!Everyone loves even more shiny candy!
11. Feats!Can we deal more ramming damage somehow?
12. PrCs!That guy's ship maybe a creature, but I want mine to be goddamn facehugger that slams into it's target and leaves behind seamen. How can I make this a reality in my game? And what options are amazing or traps?
13. Examples!Now put it all together and show us why we want to buy one.