Author Topic: Kickstarters and Other Crowd-Funding Mega-Thread!  (Read 43147 times)

Offline Kethrian

• Legendary Member
  • Night Owl
    • View Profile
Re: Kickstarters and Other Crowd-Funding Mega-Thread!
« Reply #200 on: June 10, 2019, 07:40:52 PM »
Middara reprint kickstarter!  For anyone who missed the original, from around 5 years ago.  Also, the expansions for Acts 2 & 3 should be coming in it, too.

I have the game, from the first KS.  And it.  Is.  AWESOME.  Just finished a couple of encounters today with friends, and as I said to them, "You know, with Middara, the more I play its story, the more I want to keep playing it!"
What do I win?
An awesome-five for mentioning Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness.

Offline Kethrian

• Legendary Member
  • Night Owl
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 24, 2019, 11:32:44 AM »
Middara 2nd Kickstarter is now live!

It's only just launched, and they've already got over $400,000 US.
What do I win?
An awesome-five for mentioning Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 10, 2019, 07:47:39 PM »
The Sword Interval - Volume 2 (Funding ends July 18th) - A really good webcomic that's being printed as a graphic novel.  Go give them money, this guy is trying to do this for a living and it's really good.

Trial By Trolley (Funding ends August 7th) - This game looks like it has the chance to be the next Cards Against Humanity.  Just go look at it, I expect you'll either love it or hate it.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 13, 2019, 08:31:37 PM »
Battering Ram | Medieval Kits (Funding ends September 16th) - As the kickstarter says, "Ready to build siege engines. Real wood and brass construction!"

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 01, 2019, 07:23:05 PM »
Two launched today.

Supreme Leader: Political Agendas & War Packs (Funding ends October 22nd) - This is a good party game that's fun, interesting, and pledging for their second kickstarter doesn't screw you out of anything that you might have missed in the first.  Plus there's a big fancy box!

Reaper Miniatures Bones 5: Escape from Pizza Dungeon (Funding ends November 2nd) - You know exactly what this is, and how many minis you can get that you don't need but will want anyway.

Offline Nytemare3701

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • 50% Cripple, 50% Awesome. Flip a coin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 17, 2019, 06:53:55 PM »
The lay-flat battle map hardcover arrived today. It's 1.5x the height of a normal D&D book, but it's high quality and the vinyl stickers are fantastic.
Extended Sig Index
http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=4358.0

I'm a Game Design consultant. PM me if you want advice on your game!
http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=9765.0

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 17, 2019, 09:25:32 PM »
Two launched today.

Supreme Leader: Political Agendas & War Packs (Funding ends October 22nd) - This is a good party game that's fun, interesting, and pledging for their second kickstarter doesn't screw you out of anything that you might have missed in the first.  Plus there's a big fancy box!

I'm worried about this one.  Everyone give it money, the game is great!