1) Have a Bard with Words of Creation and Song of the Heart use Inspire Greatness on you (+5 HD)
Inspire Greatness doesn't work like that.
The "bonus hit dice" it grants isn't actually "Hit Dice".
* The BHD only grant non-stacking Temporary HP instead of actual HP.
* The BHD only grant a +2 Competence Bonus to Attack Rolls, not BAB.
* The BDH only grant a +1 Competence Bonus to Fortitude Saves, not improve your "Base Fortitude", a defined term, Save.
* The BHD only count as regular HD for the purposes of Spells, Requirements & Prerequisites are not Spells nor are Skill Point figures.
There is no text supporting the idea it increases your maximum Skill Ranks nor grants Skill Points for two reasons but let's cover the first. That last one is a huge deal because it directly differentiates that Greatness's BHD != HD with the one exception of Spell calcs removing any expectation that it should.
The other part is a pretty long and detailed explanation of how D&D actually uses Hit Dice. The tl;dr: is yes per MM1 Skill Points are scaled per "HD" as a Feature
of Creature Types, but Racial Hit Dice became a clear term when it got it's own glossary entry separate from Hit Dice in later supplements. There's more to it then that, quite a bit more really, but as a tiny placeholder
of a point remember that the Errata/RC favors the PHB's Skill Chapter (see level used not HD
) over the MM1's DM-specific Monster Creation rules anyway.