the Georgia race is pretty insane right now. sounds like the purged votes by the 'winning' candidate is up to 340,000 (who is the current Secretary of State in his own race)
the conservatives know that, if voter turnout is high, they will lose.
- Voter IDs for the indigenous in North Dakota that requires physical addresses, when they don't have them on reservations.
- polling locations in gated communities that require IDs, when the state doesn't require IDs.
- illegal purging of votes based on bullshit.
- reduced number of locations and/or machines to ramp voting times to 3+ hours. at least it's not summer, like the primaries.
- malfunctioning machines (not so much this election), that would vote for the conservative candidate even though you voted Democrat for the whole ballot.
- running out of ballots