Your studies have focused less on the rigorous domain of single combat, instead turning you into a tremendous cavalry warrior.Class:
Bladecraft 1 rank, Ride 1 rank, Mounted Combat.Replaces:
You do not gain the Knight's Challenge, Fighting Challenge, Test of Mettle, Call to Battle, Daunting Challenge, Bond of Loyalty, or Loyal Beyond Death class features, or the Mounted Combat bonus feat at 2nd level.Benefit:
Whenever you are mounted, you can make Bladecraft checks in place of Ride checks to control your mount, or to negate an attack with the Mounted Combat feat. In addition, you gain the following benefits:
- You gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls whenever you are both mounted, and either in a Form which grants the [High] tag, or using an Assault or Parry technique which requires the [High] tag. This bonus increase by +1 for every 6 levels after 1st (to +2 at 7th level, +3 at 13th level, and +4 at 19th level).
- Beginning at 4th level, whenever you are mounted and in a Form which grants the [Rend] tag, your shield bonus to AC (if any) applies to your mount as well as you.
- Starting at 8th level, you may enter a new Form as a free action whenever you spend an action to mount or dismount (but not when a technique or other ability allows you to mount or dismount with spending additional actions).
- Upon reaching 12th level, you may learn techniques from the Husk Style, as long as you meet the complexity prerequisites.
- When you achieve 16th level, whenever you are mounted, wielding a lance, and either in a Form which grants the [Cleave] tag, or using an Assault or Parry technique which requires the [Cleave] tag, you may choose to automatically confirm a critical threat you roll with the lance. You may use this ability no more than once per round.
- At 20th level, you are the consummate mounted warrior. Whenever you are mounted and in a Form, you deal +1 Bladecraft die of damage for each tag granted by your Form.