1. Twin weapons can only make paired attacks as a standard action, at the end of a charge or if an effect explicitly allows it. The Ambush maneuver only allows one attack.
2. Guard is 20 spirit points base, how are you paying only 8?
3. Illusion Star needs you to borrow maneuvers to your clone and write down a set of instructions for them to follow.
A. Ahh, well then I'm going to go figure out what hits harder and roll that.
B. Alert happens to cost 8 and it's right beside it, looks like I looked at the wrong number, maybe alternating background colors would help but all well, will adjust.
C. It seems that part never got posted, probably because I created a couple preset patterns I intended to post on the sheet but can't, Current plan is to watch it die horribly and near instantaneously as it initiates the fifteen round start up to fire some crappy Delayed Blast Fireballs while bluffing it's self to be a roadway sign.1. God Throughout the World[Wall of Light] with the request of displaying pixel art of Hugo being slapped in the face, provides total-concealment.
2. Orreries' Solar System[Delayed Blast Fireball], which does nothing this turn but they can't see it anyway.
3. DZ's Parry, in case they fire at it. "If one of the instructions can't be carried out, it tries to do the next one."
4~1,000, Cockpit Hit & Quick Blow & Parry as needed while carpet bombing the ship and then everyone on it in a nondiscriminatory left-to-right order which happens until it's out of energy.
1,001~1,000,000: Spam Iron Blow (regen > expenditure) to keep it from timing out while the Solar System fires until it becomes unable to use this Maneuver (aka targets are out of range).
This is also Carpet Bombing: Plan B. Plan A is to nuke Bahamut with the Fireballs and it totally had a cooler name in chat the other day.
Edit: Yeahee, mods are currently broke. I can't roll anything for now.