NecromancerHit PointsHit Dice:
1d6 per necromancer levelHit Points at 1st Level:
6 + your constitution modifierHit Points at Higher Levels:
4 + your constitution modifierProficienciesArmor:
Choose two from Arcana, Deception, History, Intimidation, ReligionEquipment
You start with the following equipment, in addition to the equipment granted by your background:
(a) a sickle or (b) a dagger
(a) leather armour or (b) studded leather armour
(a) a scholar's pack or (b) a diplomat's packTable 1: The Necromancer
1 Spellcasting, Minions
4 Toughen Up
5 Dark Ritual
7 Armoured Minions
9 Dangerous Minions
11 Enchanted Blades
20 Class Features
All the following are class features of the Necromancer class.
- Spellcasting: As cleric (including cantrips known and spells per day), except using Intelligence instead of Wisdom.
- Minions: No proper necromancer would be without undead minions. After each long rest, you raise two undead servitors. They have AC 10, 2 hit points, all ability scores are 6s, and deal 1d4 (3) damage on a successful attack. On each of your turns, you can use your action to mentally command your minions if they are within 60 feet of you. You decide what action the minions will take and where they will move during their next turn, or you can issue a general command, such as to guard a particular chamber or corridor. If you issue no commands, they only defends themselves against hostile creatures. Once given an order, your minions continues to follow it until the task is complete. All servitors are lost when you begin a long rest. Every three levels (3rd, 6th, 9th, 12, 15th, 18th), you gain one more servitor.
- Fodder: Undead created by your Create Zombie cantrip last for one round longer than normal.
- Toughen Up: Your servitors' hit points when raised increase from 2 to 1 per class level.
- Dark Ritual: By destroying an undead servitor, you recover spell slots equal to one quarter the remaining hit points of the undead servitor.
- Armoured Minions: The armour class of the undead servitors increases to 10 + 1/2 class level.
- Dangerous Minions: The damage dealt by the undead servitors increases to 1d8 (5).
- Enchanted Blades: By expending a number of spell slots equal to the number of existing undead servitors, you grant them advantage on attacks for one minute.
Create Zombie, Chill Touch, Mage Hand, Message, Minor Illusion, Poison Spray, Ray of Frost, ThaumaturgyFirst
Alarm, Charm Person, Comprehend Languages, Detect Magic, Disguise Self, False Life, Floating Disc, Hideous Laughter, Identify, Illusory Script, Inflict Wounds, Mage Armour, Silent Image, Unseen ServantSecond
Alter Self, Arcane Lock, Arcanist's Magic Aura, Blindness/Deafness, Darkness, Darkvision, Detect Thoughts, Enlarge/Reduce, Gentle Repose, Hold Person, Invisibility, Knock, Levitate, Locate Object, Magic Mouth, Magic Weapon, Mirror Image, Ray of Enfeeblement, See Invisibility, SuggestionThird
Animate Dead, Bestow Curse, Fear, Fly, Glyph of Warding, Major Image, Phantom Steed, Remove Curse, Sending, Speak with Dead, Spirit Guardians, Tongues, Vampiric TouchFourth
Arcane Eye, Blight, Confusion, Death Ward, Greater Invisibility, Hallucinatory Terrain, Phantasmal Killer, Private Sanctum, Secret Chest, Fifth
Arcane Hand, Cloudkill, Contagion, Dominate Person, Dream, Geas, Legend Lore, Mislead, Modify Memory, SeemingSixth
Circle of Death, Create Undead, Eyebite, Guards and Wards, Harm, Magic Jar, Mass Suggestion, Programmed Illusion, Seventh
Etherealness, Finger of Death, Mirage Arcane, Project Image, SimulacrumEighth
Clone, Antipathy/Sympathy, Feeblemind, Ninth
Astral Projection, Time Stop, Weird