I predict bad omens all around.
* Race Changes and Feats / Class Changes (didn't see that one coming!)
* REPEATED BUZZWORDS
* Easier to Play / Simplified Actions / Streamlined Proficiencies / Clean, Modular Information-Based Design (we stole 5th's ideas of simplicity)
* DID YOU ASK FOR MORE BUZZWORDS?
* Archetypes and Multiclassing / More Customization / Combat Maneuvers that Rock / 10th-Level Spells and 4 Spell Lists (we joked about the last one, still over inflated as before)
* Alchemists in Core / Rebalanced Magic Items / Innovative Initiative / Classic Monsters and Magic / Golarion-Infused (copypasta buzzwords based on copypasta)
* Goblin Player Characters (marvel at the ingenuity of making goblins playable)
* New Background System / True to Pathfinder (what we mean is PF2 is to 5th what PF was to 3.5)
* Designed for All Levels of Play (thou shall not count to twenty, five tiers and ten subtiers, no more, no less, forty sublevels is right out)
* GENERIC TABLETOP BUZZWORD: Heroic Storytelling
* Production Values... like Support & Pathfinder Society & that guy's name that drew like 50 MtG cards sold as their own buzzwords.
Please buy our unfinished product in August, after the forums give us five months of ideas on what to write that we'll gleam from speculation.
And completely unrelated, please check out our new massive forum dedicated to discussing this!